All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > News and Comments > Series 60

Old 16-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

About bloody time!

So what took them so long? Now Internet Radio for touch phones, and I might just be happy.

Old 16-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy1 View Post
I've recently started weight training again after a multi-year layoff; is Sports Tracker good for that, i.e. tracking sets/reps/weight? It looks largely focused on running.
No it's not.

First of all, GPS tend not to work that well inside. Also public floor plans are not yet available so you can't really track your movements inside buildings anyway. To be honest I'm not sure if your question was a serious one

But anyway if you want to record your heartbeat I suggest Polar or Suunto heart rate/sport watches. For recording your gym activity I think there are programs for Symbian especially for that.
Ads

Old 30-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Only endomondo sports tracker??

I cant see the one you are talking about in Ovi in Australia....just this one called endomondo sports tracker??

Old 01-05-2010, 12:24 AM

james123612 is on a distinguished road
Thank you for sharing about this.I am also looking for this from a long time.I will check this soon.

Old 17-05-2010, 08:16 AM

deadkenny is on a distinguished road
S60 3rd Ed FP2 version is there now. Just downloaded it for the E72. I guess FP1 will follow.

They seem to be talking about making it available "across more mobile platforms". Perhaps beyond just Nokia?

I wonder if the online service will be chargeable though whilst the app remains free? There must be a plan to make money somehow, although looks like they will open an accessory store.

Old 10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Article HRM bluetooth belt

Sportstracker will probably soon bring good news on bluetooth hrm belts that support Nokia devices running sportstracker. Look at the dimmed links on the sports-tracker.com site, on top of the page, next to the logo. If you can't see the links tilt your screen a bit towards yourself.
It says: community, join, download, shop

An e-mail I received earlier from Sportstracker
Hello
Thanks for contacking us.
We are in the process of soving this heart rate monitor availability problem for good. We will be making an announcement on this on our web page at www.sports-tracker.com soon. Actually one of the dimmed links on that page already reveal what will be coming up and what will be the place to obtain compatible belts.
So, stay tuned for an update which is on its way.

Meanwhile: happy and safe tracking!

Br, Jussi

Old 26-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Irish User

Thumbs down New version - MAJOR BATTERY DRAIN PROBLEM!

Hi,

I have used this App for years now and just upgraded a few weeks ago to the new 3.01(0) (S60 5.0) from Sports Tracker Technologies for the N97 Mini.

I have noticed a major problem with the new application which pretty much drains my N97 battery within a couple of hours from full charge, and if you like to cycle for more than 2 hours this is a real pain in the neck.

I have tested every other app, on standby, the old Nokia beta version and no problem with the battery (I even bought a new battery!). I reported the problem to the new company in Mid July (twice) and have still to even get an acknowledgement that they received my email.

I also reported a more minor issue at the same time where by all screens do not show up in the selected unit of measure (e.g. if you select miles/imperial as the default) the month summary screen still shows Kms...

Have to say... a disappointing start with major flaw and no response from the company....

(Former) Fan in Ireland :-(

Old 13-08-2010, 10:50 AM

sm1thson is on a distinguished road
The logon part of the website has now gone live and you can upload your data now! great.