All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 02-06-2004, 12:03 AM

Oceansoul is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Everlasting problems with MSI Bluetooth key and Nokia PC Suite

Hi,

I have a Nokia 7650, and my girlfriend has got a Nokia 6600.

Today, we run the latest versions of PC Suite for each of these two phones.

But ever since I got my Nokia 7650 I have had problems using PC Suite with it. I know a zillion other people have the same problems, so... I was wondering... Isn't it time Nokia, Microsoft, MSI or whoever is responsible for all these problems, take some responsibility and make software that actually WORKS and are compatible with each other?

As of TODAY I can't connect to my Nokia 7650, using the latest Bluetooth drivers from MSI and the latest version of PC Suite from Nokia.

I even formatted my harddrive today and installed everything again... But I have no luck.. I "successfully" connect to my Nokia 7650 with the Bluetooth, start PC Suite.. And the screen goes "This is the first time you are using PC Suite. Please connect your phone to the computer and click OK" - Then I lick OK, and nothing happens. OK, OK, OK... Nope, nothing happens! The screen with the message won't go away!

I am so sick and tired of this!!!

I got my Nokia 7650 back in october 2002. The Bluetooth connection worked like 50% back then... Now it's 5-0% ...

And with my girlfriends Nokia 6600 it's even worse...

And YES, I have tried EVERYTHING! And I have done everything right! I am not a newbie!

Can somebody out there please help us? Whoever that might be?

Thomas

Old 08-06-2004, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceansoul
Hi,

I have a Nokia 7650, and my girlfriend has got a Nokia 6600.

Today, we run the latest versions of PC Suite for each of these two phones.

But ever since I got my Nokia 7650 I have had problems using PC Suite with it. I know a zillion other people have the same problems, so... I was wondering... Isn't it time Nokia, Microsoft, MSI or whoever is responsible for all these problems, take some responsibility and make software that actually WORKS and are compatible with each other?

As of TODAY I can't connect to my Nokia 7650, using the latest Bluetooth drivers from MSI and the latest version of PC Suite from Nokia.

I even formatted my harddrive today and installed everything again... But I have no luck.. I "successfully" connect to my Nokia 7650 with the Bluetooth, start PC Suite.. And the screen goes "This is the first time you are using PC Suite. Please connect your phone to the computer and click OK" - Then I lick OK, and nothing happens. OK, OK, OK... Nope, nothing happens! The screen with the message won't go away!

I am so sick and tired of this!!!

I got my Nokia 7650 back in october 2002. The Bluetooth connection worked like 50% back then... Now it's 5-0% ...

And with my girlfriends Nokia 6600 it's even worse...

And YES, I have tried EVERYTHING! And I have done everything right! I am not a newbie!

Can somebody out there please help us? Whoever that might be?

Thomas
i have the same config as u and never had a problem....

Old 17-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Dobie

Angry Nokia 6600 and Bluetooth

I am having troubles connecting also, first I had a acer bluetooth, but ussing bluetooth connecting to the phone it said error creating com, then the phone tried connecting back to the pc and pc suite suddenly said it was connected, but sind a update of windows it won't work anymore, it still says error creating com,but no more connection wit pc suite anymore, then the acer bluetooth brokedown and I bought a MSI, I never got it to work anymore

i think Microsoft and nokia should work on a solotion, but I don't think they will

A pissed PC and Nokia user

ps:I still can send theme's through bluetooth to my phone, but I also wanna send (convert) ringtones and send them

Old 24-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Banned

killabones is on a distinguished road
haha shell on all of use.u probaly all desrve it .my blootooth is always working
Ads