All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 15-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Rosco

Elsewhere I have bitched about PC Suite, but I would stand up for the 9### series as being one of the best pieces of buiness technology available on the market.

It is my constant companion. My work files are all on MMC cards, my contact list contains 1065 separate addresses. I check my private email twice a day from the comfort of a cafe. I can get the news via WAP, or if I am desperate via the web. I send faxes from trains, I have different rightones for types of contact (I have about 30, but could have 500 if I wanted). I have a "silent ring" for some contacts, and personal voice messages for others.

I type basic reports on its small keyboard, and round them out later on my laptop. It gets used as a company conference phone, due to its excellent handsfree capabilities. My entire life is stored on its calendar, including extensive notes and reports going back to my 9110 days. It runs for days on a single charge, and recharges in an hour.

If it would sync with my laptop my life would be bliss and all would be well in the world. (One day I hope to meet the guy who wrote PC Suite. I intend kicking his ass for ruining my life...)

Old 31-03-2008, 08:06 PM

howlingfish is on a distinguished road
Nokia Communicator

I used my communicator every day when it first came out i thought it was great but i think its a bit long in the touth at the moment now that the likes of the iPhone have come out

Old 01-04-2008, 05:19 AM

martinharnevie is on a distinguished road
If anything, the iPhone shows how relevant the Nokia Communicators still are. For professional you quickly realise what a useless piece of garbage the iPhone is. Just try typing meeting notes into it...!

It looks nice though.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:42 AM

waphorosc is on a distinguished road
Wap Horoscopes

Hi,
But Astrology is much more than the daily horoscope that we might read in a newspaper or magazine, and it does not have to be just for fun. Contrary to its popular but erroneous reputation as a New Age subject, Astrology is actually an ancient science that predates both astronomy and psychology. You can get more information from www(dot)astrology-enterprises(dot)com/Generic(dot)asp?SiteID=Astrology%20Enterprises&Sit eTitle=Mobile%20Promotions.

Old 22-12-2008, 11:49 AM

waphorosco is on a distinguished road
WAP Horoscopes

Hi,
For those serious about learning what effect their Zodiac sign will have on their romantic life,they can have a fully charted romance horoscope done detailing their specific information and the signs with whom they will be most compatible. You can get more information from www(dot)astrology-enterprises(dot)com/Generic(dot)asp?SiteID=Astrology%20Enterprises&Sit eTitle=Mobile%20Promotions.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:34 AM

waphorosce12 is on a distinguished road
WAP Horoscopes, XML Astrology Feeds

Hi,
In spite of the general belief that the relative placement of stars and planets
cannot create any impact on the human lives, horoscope can still be quite
important in your life because it gives the correct psychological profile, which
is related to your life! You can get more information www(dot)astrology-enterprises(dot)com/Generic(dot)asp?SiteID=Astrology%20Enterprises&Sit eTitle=Mobile%20Promotions.
Ads

Old 08-01-2009, 09:25 AM

rsshoro12 is on a distinguished road
RSS Horoscope Feeds, XML Horoscope Feeds

Hi,
The zodiac has also a lot to teach us about our path in this life. The horoscope is much more than the daily prediction. It is a complicated process of analyzing various signs, discovering their compatibility and qualities.You can get more information from www(dot)astrology-enterprises(dot)com/Feeds(dot)asp.