All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 24-01-2010, 01:23 AM

con2rol is on a distinguished road
camera issue

hello
i have just got my i8910...its firmware is IF6
i have some troubles with them camera and i am wondering is this normal or its faulty

1- sometimes when i take a picture with flash, the picture comes out VERY BLUE and sometimes VERY DARK as if no flash AT ALL...and sometimes it doesnt..

i think that the camera takes the shot after or before the flash not during...i dont know, i am just speculating

2- a couple of times when i took a picture there were orange horizontal lines across...only happened 3 times, but then again i havent used the camera that much

3-when i click the capture button and hear the shutter, i find that i have to remain still a second AFTER that or else the picture will come off as if the object was moving...is this lag normal

4- has there been any OFFICIAL firmware updates, that enhances the camera (still pictures) quality or all aimed at the video and other stuff..could be all these problems firmware or hardware..

5- one more thing not related to camera, when i connected the phone to the pc using the usb connector, and while i am holding the phone, i got these little jolts of electricity..only at the start, a couple seconds later i can hold it with no problems while its connected...is this normal?...does this mean there is something wrong with hardware???

thanks a lot in advance
Ads