All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > News and Comments > Links of Interest

Old 04-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
Nokia's Savander answers questions tomorrow via Twitter

Nokia's social media outreach initiatives continue apace. Tomorrow, from 8 pm (UK time), Niklas Savander, who recently became Nokia's head of sales and marketing, will be answering questions submitted to his Twitter account @NiklasatNokia. The Nokia Conversations Blog has invited everyone to ask any Nokia related questions they may have. Answers will come back via Twitter or via video.

Read on in the full article.
Ads

Old 08-08-2010, 11:35 AM

marxian is on a distinguished road
A disappointment, though I wasn't expecting much from a marketing guy. He avoided all questions on the N900, and it seems that Nokia are virtually abandoning this device less than a year after it's release. We deserve at least the same Ovi services that are available to Symbian users, in particular full Ovi Maps.

When I purchased the N900, I knew that I was buying a product that was not fully consumer-ready, but I was expecting that it would eventually become so. Nokia have let the N900 community down.