All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 04-03-2006, 04:27 PM

Temujin is on a distinguished road
Question Problem when recharge the battery

When my phone's out of battery ( the phone auto turns off ), I recharge the battery : the phone didnt display charging amination :( only blank screen then Sendo's logon then turn off ( again & again ) --> the battery is not charging

But if I turn my phone on, then recharge the battery, it works.....

Can anyone help me ? wat's the problem with my phone ? what should I do 2 fix this ? dont tell me I have to re-setup the firmware :((

Sorry for my bad English >_<

Last edited by Temujin; 05-03-2006 at 07:42 AM.

Old 04-03-2006, 09:10 PM

trimakassi is on a distinguished road
In the past it turned out to be Agile messenger causing this. But after reformatting and even reflashing the phone I still experience this bug. Without installing Agile again. I let it fool around for a few minutes so it has just enough power to boot and then I plug it in the charger.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimakassi
In the past it turned out to be Agile messenger causing this. But after reformatting and even reflashing the phone I still experience this bug. Without installing Agile again. I let it fool around for a few minutes so it has just enough power to boot and then I plug it in the charger.
I dont use Agile Messenger :(

Now, when I think the phone is full of battery ( it sounds ), and the battery icon on the screen is full, not charge....I plug out the charger, use Fexplorer to check the battery's status It's only 4/7 (57%) ? I plug in the charger again & it display that "Charging....." I did it for 4 times but the battery status's not change..still 57 %...

Phone Problem or battery problem ?
Ads

Old 05-03-2006, 10:03 PM

trimakassi is on a distinguished road
...use FExplorer to check battery status? I don't get it. You do see the status bar in the upper part of your screen right? It sounds like a s/w problem, but I'm not sure though. Maybe you can give an indication how long (and under which conditions) your battery lasts when it's semi-full (57%).

Old 29-03-2006, 05:09 AM

I know how 2 solve that problem....

Battery : Just format my phone ( but dont remove the fonts ) It's work

about FExplorer things : It's just FExplorer stupid Battery's full but FExplorer (1.6beta ) always display ia 57%....

Old 29-03-2006, 07:05 AM

Senapone is on a distinguished road
I had the same problem last year.

I simply formatted my X and the trouble disappear.

Old 29-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

stuclark is on a distinguished road
FExplorer always displays incorrect battery information, it's a bug which has been present as long as I've been using FExplorer.

The rebooting while charging bug was mostly due to Agile Messenger, but other applications which try to auto-start portions of themselves can also cause this issue. Look in C:\System\Programs for likely culprits (anything in here could be causing the problem)

The best solution is simply to turn the phone on, then connect it to the charger.