All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > Symbian Based Devices > S60 (Series 60) > Older Phones and Archived Forums > Nokia N-Gage and N-Gage QD

Old 14-06-2004, 07:25 PM
d6rr3n

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceks
Thanks for the infor SAbz911 I will take a look and try it. I know this question has been posted before but there is no solution for it! So I will like to ask again. Do anyone know of any software that convert MP3 to AAC?? PLease help! Thanks!
ceks
hey there ceks, i think winamp converts to acc files. go to options, preferences then cd ripping, then click he encoder tab at the top and u can change the output file to whatever u want

hope this helps mate

Old 14-06-2004, 10:21 PM

nnggaaggee is on a distinguished road
this will sound crass or stupid!

ive done all of the above, nokia media converter, java etc and its went well
ive converted a couple of small funny mpeg clips i have had on my computer which i downloaded from the net and played them on my ngage, which went well
but how can i put a film on the ngage? how do i put it on my hard drive or how do i get it from dvd to convert it..... am i being thisk or what?
cheers
william

Old 16-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Nokia6600USER

Red face Nokia Multimedia converter 2.0

I need a registration code for Nokia Multimedia converter 2.0.......

I am downloading the program from a site ?can't remember where? but can't get the code without registering with nokia (which seems to be taking forever for them to reply to me)

Can anybody help me with this???? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

((I am currently downloading on a mates PC, to burn the program to CD, to take home because my PC dosn't have the net!))

Old 23-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Sooraj

Exclamation guide me please

Hai i downloaded the Multimedia Converter 2 and installed its working nice

the clarity is too bad it compresses my mp3 files nicely but there is a problem when i converted my mp3 files the format to which it is converting is not 3gp but some amr and amb or so

please help me i am new to this
i plan to buy a nokia n-gage please advice me
Ads

Old 23-06-2004, 06:29 PM
Unregistered 2

Need Help!!!

OK, I installed everything I need for the Movie Conversion process. I have one BIG Problem. I'm trying to save the DVD I'm playing as a file on Windows Media Player, but it doesnt let me. Can you even make a DVD into a file?
Thanks

Old 05-07-2004, 10:38 AM
rongdat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybadass
which java file do you need to download to be able to use this converter. there is quite a bit of downloads on that page

Old 06-07-2004, 04:01 AM

strayan is on a distinguished road
I use XP Home, without Java and have just encoded a 350MBavi to 32MB without a hitch. I am very impressed. It works flawlessly.

I used Nokia Multi-media covertor 2.0 and had no problem getting serial number.

Last edited by strayan; 06-07-2004 at 04:05 AM.

Old 08-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Eled

Sound Quality?

So I used the nokia one and converted a music video I had, the vid quality was ok but the sound was terrible considering I have the mp3 of the same video on the phone also....

It was at 12.2 AMR, if i try the WB AMR i get no sound...

Any ideas?

Old 27-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Jigssaw

Problem

I am also having problems with registering on nokia's site, so i can't get the converter. If anybody could either give me their username and password on that nokia's site or if they can give me a direct link to the converter without any registering or smth like that.
Thanks in front.

Old 28-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

GhostDog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigssaw
I am also having problems with registering on nokia's site, so i can't get the converter. If anybody could either give me their username and password on that nokia's site or if they can give me a direct link to the converter without any registering or smth like that.
Thanks in front.
The convertor might be freeware but the username and password procedure is there for a reason,so don't ask about it here.

Please don't PM me with something that belongs in the forums.Search first,then ask.

Old 28-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Jigssaw

Problems!!!

Sorry about the username and password thingy.
I got a few other questions.

1) Why is the music composer when started always sending an eror message. Is this on all of the n-gages or just on mine.
If so how to fix the problem.

2) Another thing. When downloading games from various sites sometimes i download a rar. file which cannot work, why are this kinds of files even egzisiting then. Or some kind of blz. or somthing they don't work either. Is the solution some kind of emulator or what plz. help.

3) Finnaly about the nokia converter. Why can't i register on their forum. Without this I cannot download the fricking program, and i really wanna watch films on n-gage. Does anyone have a solution.???

Old 06-08-2004, 06:18 PM
asim shafiq

Cool asim

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophile
*praises*

so the realone player will play this 3gpp will it? but its realplayer shouldnt it only be able to play .rm .ram?

Old 06-11-2004, 03:26 PM
Unregistered125

do you have to be a company to download nokia multimedia 2.0? is it otherwise illigal?

Old 08-11-2004, 08:24 AM

shadowarrior is on a distinguished road
hmm...nice about the movie stuff.

nd i think more than quality nd file size...the movie shud look decent on the screen...thats what it should be worried about.

so nokia convertor getz a point up from my side.

I tried sending Mp3 directly to my QD with da ngage pc suite.It converts mp3 to wave format and thus reducing da song's quality.

How bout some format supportable by ngage...yet with a better quality than wave ??? if u guyz come across any soln. for that...plz let us know.

Old 26-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Marta

Thanks for the guide! It worked perfect for me!
Just one thing, how do I get the movie in fullscreen? Can it be done using Nokia Multimedia Converter?...
Thanks all!