All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 23-01-2008, 12:34 AM

nadizo is on a distinguished road
Annoying Problem, Please Help Me! (Nokia N95 Video Manager)

Hey guys

First off , I just wanted to thank you for reading my thread and trying to help I appreciate it.

My problem is basiclly, im trying to put movie files into my Nokia N95 8GB, the phone came with an application for windows xp called Nokia N-Series Video Manager, its suppose to scan for video files and convert them and put them in the phone for you... My problem is that when I click scan, it scans for like 10 seconds then the program shuts off it just goes away. After going back into the program I would get an error message that sais :

" NVideoManager.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Is there any other programs I can use out there? I tried calling Nokia but they are morons.
Ads

Old 23-01-2008, 08:32 AM

neilhoskins is on a distinguished road
Yeah, the Nokia desktop apps can tend to be bloated and unreliable; it's not really their speciality. Best thing is to use a utility like Super or MediaCoder to do the conversion, then just copy the converted files across to the appropriate location on the phone's card. Try searching this forum for more information on settings etc.

Old 23-01-2008, 09:31 PM

nadizo is on a distinguished road
perfect responce~ i used super and it does a great job thank you for taking your time to help me have a great day!