All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 30-09-2003, 06:30 AM

Jesal is on a distinguished road
P800 or P810/900

well there have been a lot of pics of the new p810/900 all over now. i want to know when this is gonna be launched, since i am plannin to get a p800 over this weekend.if the release date is oct. then i can wait i guess till it comes in my country by nov. so guys plz lemme know round off date of its launch. even on the SE site in the coming soon section its got nowhere written bot it so me kinda confused. thanks anyways, waitin for feedback.

Old 30-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Administrator

J2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud of
To be honest nobody knows the official launch date, if they do they are probably under NDA with SE.

Remember that this phones hasn't even been announced yet, while it could be released in October, I can't see it happening.

I personally would wait until the official specs are released from SE that way you can decide if it's worth waiting for.
Ads

Old 30-09-2003, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

GhostDog will become famous soon enough
I agree with Jizzo here but I think you should wait for the official announcement of the p810/p900.The price of the p800 hasn't dropped significantly,when the p810/p900 will be announced my guess is it will,so you'll have two options,get a cheaper p800 or the updated,pricey p900.IMO,it will be probably announced in the next month or two.

Please don't PM me with something that belongs in the forums.Search first,then ask.

Old 30-09-2003, 02:44 PM

N/A is on a distinguished road
Note also that the time from the announcement (when ever it happens) to actual delivery/availability can also be anything from "available immediately at announcement" to "many months after the announcement".

Old 30-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

Raven is on a distinguished road
Please continue in this thread.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -Emerson