All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 11-09-2007, 04:22 PM

CraigBruce is on a distinguished road
Private SMS & Call Guard - Hiding MMS ?

I have Private SMS & Call Guard from symbianon, works fine for calls and SMS, but doesn't seem to hide MMS in the same way...is there a setting I'm missing ?

(Emailed symbianon support...)

Old 13-09-2007, 09:40 AM

secretsquirrel is on a distinguished road
Hi, I have the same problem and would love a fix so please post what you get back from the developer.

It would also be great if messages from people on the 'babylist' didn't use the normal message alert tone.

I occasionally see texts to people on the babylist appearing in the log but it only seems to be the most recent one and then it disappears randomly at some stage. I'm not sure I understand how it manages the log aspect.

All in all, this is a good product though - just could be a little better.

Old 13-09-2007, 01:07 PM

oxfordmark is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
Hi, I have the same problem and would love a fix so please post what you get back from the developer.

It would also be great if messages from people on the 'babylist' didn't use the normal message alert tone.

I occasionally see texts to people on the babylist appearing in the log but it only seems to be the most recent one and then it disappears randomly at some stage. I'm not sure I understand how it manages the log aspect.

All in all, this is a good product though - just could be a little better.

Will the makers ever update it?

Old 19-09-2007, 06:08 PM

trianglethief is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
Hi, This is the killer application you;ve been waiting for I've emailed the developers and suggested that they add a feature to vibrate the phone on a particular contact in the next version too and got reply saying they would defo add this! You can download it here

On another note has anyone else had problem with Call guard where you get the message 'Invalid Data File' when you set the application to autostart? This is annoying because i then have to start it manually. Also i've noticed that the application closes itself whenever i send an MMS message. As you say great application but could do with improvements

Regards

Paul

Last edited by trianglethief; 19-09-2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: bad formatting of quote

Old 26-11-2007, 06:20 PM

oxfordmark is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trianglethief View Post
Hi, This is the killer application you;ve been waiting for I've emailed the developers and suggested that they add a feature to vibrate the phone on a particular contact in the next version too and got reply saying they would defo add this! You can download it here

On another note has anyone else had problem with Call guard where you get the message 'Invalid Data File' when you set the application to autostart? This is annoying because i then have to start it manually. Also i've noticed that the application closes itself whenever i send an MMS message. As you say great application but could do with improvements

Regards

Paul

Sorry for dragging this up.. Is it worth paying $19.99 for it? i didnt realise there was a pay version.

Old 29-11-2008, 04:14 AM

Keller is on a distinguished road
This product seems perfect, Is it official website is symbianon.com/page/pcg3rd.html? thanks.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:00 AM

Mia is on a distinguished road
good news, the new version is 5.1, it can support MMS, it seems add more features at www.symbianon.com/page/pcg3rd5.html

Old 23-04-2010, 09:16 AM

Vinlylu is on a distinguished road
website seems have totally hidden version, strongest...

Old 05-05-2010, 12:39 PM

voxi is on a distinguished road
I have the same issue, thanks for sharing those sites I will try them I bookmarked them already.

Old 19-06-2010, 09:15 AM

Keller is on a distinguished road
the newest version can support hiding MMS and email...
Ads