All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > News and Comments > Series 60

Old 28-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
AAS Insight 88 - Nokia 5730, Ovi Developer Day, Vodafone 360

In All About Symbian Insight 88 (AAS Podcast 150), Rafe and Steve talk about the release dates for some upcoming devices and preview the Nokia 5730. Rafe reports back from the Ovi Developer Day and Steve shares news of the latest Nokia 5800 firmware and upcoming firmware for the N86. There's also discussion about the Ovi Store and Vodafone 360. You can listen to AAS Insight 88 here or, if you wish to subscribe, here's the RSS feed.

Read on in the full article.

Old 28-09-2009, 11:21 AM

jakentta is on a distinguished road
Hi Guys!

Love your podcasts, but two issues.
a) Can you please record with a bit better equipment and higher bitrate. I have a trouble understanding especially Ewan!
b) For some reason podcasts downloaded with Nokia Podcasting S60 software seem to "cut out" a lot. I.e. suddenly the podcasts starts from beginning! Does not happen with other podcasts from different sources.

Old 28-09-2009, 10:37 PM

garbleart is on a distinguished road
I don't think Nokia deserve any credit for the mess they've made of the ovi store. Its still slow and I still can't redownload content that I have paid for. They should have had the honesty to launch this as a Beta service and not pretend that this was a fully working service from the start. Really for a company with all their resources I expect alot better.

Old 30-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Administrator

slitchfield is on a distinguished road
Sorry again for the poor audio quality from my end during this Insight - my wife was (grrrrr) playing videos through iPlayer and using up all the bandwidth. Have suitably scolded, whipped and restrained her - but that's enough about my private life..... 8-)