All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 26-08-2009, 08:00 PM

nottmbantam is on a distinguished road
iPhone Prices in Saudi

Yeah, I know this a Symbian forum before I get shot down in flames....

Anyway, like a few others, did toy with the idea of an iPhone, so just thought I'd let you know how much it goes for out here in Saudi.

Its just hit the shops, and went to an official Apple re-seller ( premium prices ) , but Apple tend to regulate its prices anyway.

Bear in mind these phones are factory UNLOCKED out here, so will work with any sim. Not like the UK where they are locked to O2.

Ok, 16gb is around 4,500 saudi riyals ( approx 737 )

( I paid 3200 SR for my N97 sim free handset - about 525 ) .

32gb is around 5800 SR ( 950 )

I think my interest in the iPhone has suddenly waned.... Just bought a Macbook Pro 13" laptop ( gorgeous it is too ) in the UK for the price of an 16gb iPhone.
RM-530
E72-1
Ads

Old 27-08-2009, 01:55 AM

londoner888 is on a distinguished road
I'm flying to Hong Kong next month and will be picking up a factory unlocked iphone 3gs. Prices are more reasonable there. 400 for 16gb and 470 for 32gb iirc.

So WOW at the Saudi prices... almost double the HK price!!!

But saying that, for an unlocked iphone, many online retailers, play.com/yesasia.com are selling about the same, if not more than the Saudi prices you have mentioned.

Old 27-08-2009, 07:22 PM

nottmbantam is on a distinguished road
Bit of a bargain at those prices matey, you should get a couple and sell one on! On those prices , I'd be SERIOUSLY tempted by the 32gb iPhone - its cheaper than what I paid for the N97.
RM-530
E72-1

Old 09-02-2011, 01:05 AM

eulogypros is on a distinguished road
You could use those eulogy examples at any time

If you have been handed the daunting job of writing a eulogy for your cherished one's funeral service, you will probably want to read an eulogy sample or two. In reality, the faster you can get your hands on to review, the better ready you will be for establishing the appropriate tone and theme for your personal cherished one's eulogy.

It is never easy to summarize an entire life and legacy in one single, heartfelt speech. But by reviewing an eulogy sample - pinpointing what truly speaks to you and ruling out what may not be as fitting inside your specific conditions - you will be sure to capture the appropriate tone. Keep in mind the eulogy to be as unique because the dearly departed. Just simply because some situation is included in an instance you have study does not always mean that it should be integrated in the funeral speech that you're composing. Give some thought as towards the type of service you are holding for your cherished one. Think about your cherished one's character, and the emotions of your fellow mourners. If the recently deceased was known for his pervasive sense of humor, perhaps a joke could be fitting. Otherwise, you might wish to get some other's opinions on what aspects to get from any particularly touching instance you've read.