All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 18-01-2008, 10:38 AM

jorge999 is on a distinguished road
Best File recovery software

Having bought a new 8GB card for my N95-1, I thought it would be good to format the old 2GB card in my phone so I could sell it on. There were, however, some video, photo and audio files on the card I later found I required. I have tried some free recovery software programs to no avail (F-recovery included).

Does anyone out there know of a reliable program that works? Much appreciated, cheers.
Ads

Old 18-01-2008, 11:51 AM

stiofansisland is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge999 View Post
Having bought a new 8GB card for my N95-1, I thought it would be good to format the old 2GB card in my phone so I could sell it on. There were, however, some video, photo and audio files on the card I later found I required. I have tried some free recovery software programs to no avail (F-recovery included).

Does anyone out there know of a reliable program that works? Much appreciated, cheers.
hi, jorge999, wot i would do is put this in an sd converter and put the loc on the card! YOU DONT WANT TO MAE ANY MORE DAMAGE! you can recover data off sd cards however it is a bit hit or miss, most of the free progs wont wor, and it maes it even harder because it's not a FAT32 Partition table, it's prob FAT16, if you did a quick format it will be easier because it just remmoves the partition table and mares the space free without deliting the files, however everytime you mae changes it writes over bit''s of files! if you did a proper format it can be more dificult but i have recoverd many hard drives that have been compleatly formated!

if you want you can send me the card and i could have a bash! if it's not that important i could recomend a prog but it's not free!?

let me know!

thanx, steven

Old 21-01-2008, 08:07 AM

jorge999 is on a distinguished road
I tried the GetDataBack software and it didn't work either, unfortunately. Looks like I am goosed and those files will never be recoverable!

Anyone else got any ideas?

Old 21-01-2008, 04:29 PM

Mitchem is on a distinguished road
I am a computer engineer and deal with data recovery. I have found R-Studio to be the best, but again its not free...

If you are willing to trust me I could do a data recovery. But as said before memory cards aint as easy to get data back then a computer hard drive.

Let me know.

Old 21-01-2008, 04:49 PM

randomfan is on a distinguished road
Yeah I can recommend R-Studio too. There was a free one I used to use to recover deleted files, but not sure how well it copes with formatted partitions, may be worth a try though. It's called PC Inspector Data Recovery, it's freeware, and you can get it from:

http://www.pcinspector.de/Sites/file...htm?language=1

The Smart Recovery program on the same site is also worth trying.

Old 18-12-2010, 05:48 AM

fwsseo is on a distinguished road
Photo Recovery Software

Hi...

i found this photo recovery software is very helpful to recover all your deleted photos..
Download here

http://www.photorecoverysoftwares.net

Old 27-12-2010, 06:33 AM

BobMaria is on a distinguished road
Re:Best File recovery software

You can retrieve all your pics and video from the memory card with the help of Kernel for memory card recovery software which efficiently and instantly recover all pictures either corrupted or formatted or deleted pics from memory card. If you wanna try then check the demo version of the software in which you can preview the pics and videos in Red color in scan mode and then recover all of them by selecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge999 View Post