All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

  #1  
Old 15-02-2008, 02:57 PM
ziffos's Avatar
ziffos ziffos is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 54
ziffos is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Product Codes for Nokia E51

Product Codes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope these may be of interest :-

PC = Product Code.

PC: 0546184: RM-244 CTR EURO1 BLACK
PC: 0552189: RM-244 CTR EURO1 FRANCE BLACK
PC: 0552190: RM-244 CTR EURO1 ALPS BLACK
PC: 0552191: RM-244 CTR EURO2 BLACK
PC: 0552192: RM-244 CTR EURO2 Turkey BLACK
PC: 0552193: RM-244 CTR EURO1 South Africa BLACK
PC: 0552194: RM-244 CTR SCANDINAVIA BLACK
PC: 0552195: RM-244 CTR BALTIAN BLACK
PC: 0552196: RM-244 CTR EURO3 Hu/Cze/Slo/Po Sl BLACK
PC: 0552197: RM-244 CTR BALKANS SLO/SER BLACK
PC: 0552198: RM-244 CTR ARABIC Latin BLACK
PC: 0552340: RM-244 CTR EURO1 ROSE
PC: 0552341: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN RU BLACK
PC: 0552342: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN UA BLACK
PC: 0552343: RM-244 CTR BALKANS Greece/Cyprus BLACK
PC: 0552344: RM-244 CTR ARABIC BLACK
PC: 0552345: RM-244 CTR URDU BLACK
PC: 0552347: RM-244 CTR FARSI BLACK
PC: 0552348: RM-244 CTR Hebrew Israel BLACK
PC: 0552384: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN CIS BLACK
PC: 0552387: RM-244 CTR BULGARIAN BLACK
PC: 0552388: RM-244 CTR MOLDOVA/BELARUS BLACK
PC: 0552938: Light SWAP EU-General RM-244
PC: 0553153: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO1 BLACK
PC: 0553154: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO1 FRANCE BLACK
PC: 0553155: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO2 Turkey BLACK
PC: 0553156: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO1 South Africa BLACK
PC: 0553157: RM-244 SWAP CTR SCANDINAVIA BLACK
PC: 0553158: RM-244 SWAP CTR BALTIAN BLACK
PC: 0553159: RM-244 SWAP CTR RUSSIAN RU BLACK
PC: 0553160: RM-244 SWAP CTR RUSSIAN UA BLACK
PC: 0553162: RM-244 SWAP CTR RUSSIAN CIS BLACK
PC: 0553163: RM-244 SWAP CTR BULGARIAN BLACK
PC: 0553164: RM-244 SWAP CTR MOLDOVA/BELARUS BLACK
PC: 0553165: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO3 Sl BLACK
PC: 0553166: RM-244 SWAP CTR BALKANS SLO/SER BLACK
PC: 0553167: RM-244 SWAP CTR BALKANS Gree/Cyp BLACK
PC: 0553168: RM-244 SWAP CTR ARABIC Latin BLACK
PC: 0553169: RM-244 SWAP CTR ARABIC BLACK
PC: 0553170: RM-244 SWAP CTR Hebrew Israel BLACK
PC: 0553974: RM-244 CTR EURO1 SILVER
PC: 0554326: RM-244 CTR EURO1 FRANCE SILVER
PC: 0554327: RM-244 CTR EURO1 ALPS SILVER
PC: 0554328: RM-244 CTR EURO2 SILVER
PC: 0554329: RM-244 CTR EURO2 Turkey SILVER
PC: 0554330: RM-244 CTR EURO1 South Africa SILVER
PC: 0554357: RM-244 CTR SCANDINAVIA SILVER
PC: 0554358: RM-244 CTR BALTIAN SILVER
PC: 0554359: RM-244 CTR EURO3 Hu/Cze/Slo/Po Sl SILVER
PC: 0554360: RM-244 CTR BALKANS SLO/SER SILVER
PC: 0554361: RM-244 CTR ARABIC Latin SILVER
PC: 0554364: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN RU SILVER
PC: 0554365: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN UA SILVER
PC: 0554366: RM-244 CTR BALKANS Greece/Cypros SILVER
PC: 0554367: RM-244 CTR ARABIC SILVER
PC: 0554368: RM-244 CTR URDU SILVER
PC: 0554369: RM-244 CTR FARSI SILVER
PC: 0554370: RM-244 CTR Hebrew Israel SILVER
PC: 0554769: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN CIS SILVER
PC: 0554770: RM-244 CTR BULGARIAN SILVER
PC: 0554771: RM-244 CTR MOLDOVA/BELARUS SILVER
PC: 0555751: RM-244 CTR EURO 1 MEA Black
PC: 0555752: RM-244 CTR EURO 1 MEA Silver
PC: 0555753: RM-244 CTR EURO1 MEA ROSE
PC: 0555754: RM-244 CTR EURO1 FRANCE ROSE
PC: 0555755: RM-244 CTR EURO1 ALPS ROSE
PC: 0555756: RM-244 CTR EURO2 ROSE
PC: 0555757: RM-244 CTR EURO2 TURKEY ROSE
PC: 0555758: RM-244 CTR EURO1 South Africa ROSE
PC: 0555759: RM-244 CTR SCANDINAVIA ROSE
PC: 0555760: RM-244 CTR BALTIAN ROSE
PC: 0555761: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN-RU ROSE
PC: 0555762: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN-UA ROSE
PC: 0555763: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN CIS ROSE
PC: 0555764: RM-244 CTR BULGARIAN ROSE
PC: 0555765: RM-244 CTR MOLDOVA/BELARUS ROSE
PC: 0555766: RM-244 CTR EURO3 ROSE
PC: 0555767: RM-244 CTR BALKANS SLO/SER ROSE
PC: 0555768: RM-244 CTR BALKANS GREECE/CYPROS ROSE
PC: 0555769: RM-244 CTR ARABIC Latin ROSE
PC: 0555770: RM-244 CTR ARABIC Arabic ROSE
PC: 0555771: RM-244 CTR URDU ROSE
PC: 0555772: RM-244 CTR FARSI ROSE
PC: 0555773: RM-244 CTR HEBREW ROSE
PC: 0552352: RM-244 CTR APAC1 BLACK
PC: 0552353: RM-244 CTR APAC3 IND/VIET BLACK
PC: 0552354: RM-244 CTR APAC3 PHILIPPINES BLACK
PC: 0552355: RM-244 CTR APAC3 AUSTRALIA BLACK
PC: 0552356: RM-244 CTR APAC3 NZ BLACK
PC: 0552357: RM-244 CTR THAILAND BLACK
PC: 0552358: RM-244 CTR INDONESIA BLACK
PC: 0552359: RM-244 CTR APAC1 ROSE
PC: 0552362: RM-244 CTR APAC3 AUSTRALIA ROSE
PC: 0552363: RM-244 CTR APAC3 NZ ROSE
PC: 0552364: RM-244 CTR APAC3 IND/VIET ROSE
PC: 0552365: RM-244 CTR APAC3 PHILIPPINES ROSE
PC: 0552366: RM-244 CTR THAILAND ROSE
PC: 0552367: RM-244 CTR INDONESIA ROSE
PC: 0552941: Light SWAP Apac General RM-244
PC: 0552942: Light SWAP Philippines RM-244
PC: 0554761: RM-244 CTR APAC1 SILVER
PC: 0554762: RM-244 CTR APAC3 IND/VIET SILVER
PC: 0554763: RM-244 CTR APAC3 PHILIPPINES SILVER
PC: 0554764: RM-244 CTR APAC3 AUSTRALIA SILVER
PC: 0554765: RM-244 CTR APAC3 NZ SILVER
PC: 0554766: RM-244 CTR THAILAND SILVER
PC: 0554768: RM-244 CTR INDONESIA SILVER

and this :-

Upgrading Firmware:-


Step 1
Download b-phreaks Nemesis Service Suit
Step 2
Install Nemesis (Just click next at USB Virtual Drive)
Step 3
Open Nemesis
Step 4
Connect phone to PC via USB cable and choose 'PC Suite' mode
Step 5
Click the little magnifying glass icon (Scan For New Device)
Step 6
Click on the 'Phone Info' Icon
Step 7
Click 'Read'
Step 8
'Enable' Product Code
Step 9
Change Product code and press 'Write'
Step 10
Exit NSS
Step 11
Run NSU
Your done!

NO GUARANTEES BUT WORKED FOR ME !!!!

__________________
At my age it can be difficult to understand what others regard as simple.
Nokia E6-00 (WHITE) with 16GB Micro SD/HC Memory Card

Last edited by ziffos; 15-02-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Amendment

  #2  
Old 26-02-2008, 03:05 PM
bartho bartho is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11
bartho is on a distinguished road
cool! THX

  #3  
Old 26-02-2008, 06:01 PM
oscarmeir oscarmeir is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3
oscarmeir is on a distinguished road
If I were to add Hebrew to an English phone would i lose the English?

  #4  
Old 26-02-2008, 08:57 PM
bartho bartho is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11
bartho is on a distinguished road
Worked fine... BUT ATTENTION!!!

after change of product code and NSU flashing the phone started fine. But, then I restored the backup of telefone memory from sd card and the phone was dead afterwords.

only this helped to reset:
while phone is switched off, press * and 3 and green button, keep pressed, switch on the phone an wait for the PIN to enter

so, use other backup prior changing product code.

  #5  
Old 26-02-2008, 11:02 PM
bartho bartho is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11
bartho is on a distinguished road
This seems to be the valid language pack compilation. This list is from another Nokia forum, related to another Nokia Symbian Phone. I used EURO1 and it matched:

EURO1: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
EURO2: English, French, German, Turkish, Dutch, Italian
EURO2: English, Czech, Slovakian, German, Polish, Hungarian
Scandinavia: English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Danish
Baltic: English, German, Estonian, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian
Russia: English, German, Ukrainian, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian
Balkans: English, German, Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Greek
Arabic: English, Arabic, French, Farsi, Urdu
Hebrew: English, Hebrew, Arabian, Russian, Romanian, Spanish
Africa: English, Portuguese, German, Italian, French

No garantees for the others.

  #6  
Old 27-02-2008, 10:32 PM
oscarmeir oscarmeir is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3
oscarmeir is on a distinguished road
Thanxs Bartho. Just a little confused here ,which product code has the language has Hebrew and English together?

  #7  
Old 16-02-2009, 06:22 AM
wurstel wurstel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
wurstel is on a distinguished road
Italian and Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartho View Post
this seems to be the valid language pack compilation. This list is from another nokia forum, related to another nokia symbian phone. I used euro1 and it matched:

Euro1: English, french, german, italian, spanish, portuguese
euro2: English, french, german, turkish, dutch, italian
euro2: English, czech, slovakian, german, polish, hungarian
scandinavia: English, finnish, swedish, norwegian, icelandic, danish
baltic: English, german, estonian, russian, latvian, lithuanian
russia: English, german, ukrainian, russian, romanian, bulgarian, hungarian
balkans: English, german, croatian, slovenian, serbian, greek
arabic: English, arabic, french, farsi, urdu
hebrew: English, hebrew, arabian, russian, romanian, spanish
africa: English, portuguese, german, italian, french

no garantees for the others.
does anyone know if any of the product codes include italian and russian? Is it possible to just add a language ....euro1 + russian would be ideal for me ....please help!!!!

  #8  
Old 21-04-2008, 11:02 AM
princemon princemon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
princemon is on a distinguished road
hi pls help me, which of the codes can i use for my black e51 for it to be able to have chinese language in it because i still don't have it as of now.

  #9  
Old 21-04-2008, 08:14 PM
ziffos's Avatar
ziffos ziffos is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 54
ziffos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by princemon View Post
hi pls help me, which of the codes can i use for my black e51 for it to be able to have chinese language in it because i still don't have it as of now.
Hi princemon,

Try the forum at www.opda.net.cn

Have a good look through the threads and you may find what you are looking for.

Good luck.
__________________
At my age it can be difficult to understand what others regard as simple.
Nokia E6-00 (WHITE) with 16GB Micro SD/HC Memory Card

  #10  
Old 12-06-2008, 05:59 AM
kossel kossel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
kossel is on a distinguished road
hi

hi, I think i'm a little picky...

exist a region or product code which can give me Spanish T9 and Chinese language??

or I must choose one of them :(
thanx

  #11  
Old 12-06-2008, 06:21 PM
AndreAPL AndreAPL is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
AndreAPL is on a distinguished road
hi. Is possible to recover the original product code ? changed to 0546184 (Euro1), from vodafone PT. Previous it says no update, now it detecteds but doesn't update... i would like to try to install the original (debranded).
I have a previous backup (i know that i shouldn't use it)

Last edited by AndreAPL; 12-06-2008 at 06:25 PM.

  #12  
Old 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
itsfun itsfun is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
itsfun is on a distinguished road
Pc: 0552194: Rm-244 Ctr Scandinavia Black

It works perfectly !!! Thanks!! i had one from Dubai.

  #13  
Old 17-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Tutuca Tutuca is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Tutuca is on a distinguished road
Pc: 0552338: Rm-244 Ctr Brazil Black (pt-br)

  #14  
Old 11-09-2008, 01:34 PM
RashRider RashRider is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: India
Posts: 4
RashRider is on a distinguished road
New Product Code???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffos View Post
Product Codes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope these may be of interest :-

PC = Product Code.

PC: 0546184: RM-244 CTR EURO1 BLACK
PC: 0552189: RM-244 CTR EURO1 FRANCE BLACK
PC: 0552190: RM-244 CTR EURO1 ALPS BLACK
PC: 0552191: RM-244 CTR EURO2 BLACK
PC: 0552192: RM-244 CTR EURO2 Turkey BLACK
PC: 0552193: RM-244 CTR EURO1 South Africa BLACK
PC: 0552194: RM-244 CTR SCANDINAVIA BLACK
PC: 0552195: RM-244 CTR BALTIAN BLACK
PC: 0552196: RM-244 CTR EURO3 Hu/Cze/Slo/Po Sl BLACK
PC: 0552197: RM-244 CTR BALKANS SLO/SER BLACK
PC: 0552198: RM-244 CTR ARABIC Latin BLACK
PC: 0552340: RM-244 CTR EURO1 ROSE
PC: 0552341: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN RU BLACK
PC: 0552342: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN UA BLACK
PC: 0552343: RM-244 CTR BALKANS Greece/Cyprus BLACK
PC: 0552344: RM-244 CTR ARABIC BLACK
PC: 0552345: RM-244 CTR URDU BLACK
PC: 0552347: RM-244 CTR FARSI BLACK
PC: 0552348: RM-244 CTR Hebrew Israel BLACK
PC: 0552384: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN CIS BLACK
PC: 0552387: RM-244 CTR BULGARIAN BLACK
PC: 0552388: RM-244 CTR MOLDOVA/BELARUS BLACK
PC: 0552938: Light SWAP EU-General RM-244
PC: 0553153: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO1 BLACK
PC: 0553154: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO1 FRANCE BLACK
PC: 0553155: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO2 Turkey BLACK
PC: 0553156: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO1 South Africa BLACK
PC: 0553157: RM-244 SWAP CTR SCANDINAVIA BLACK
PC: 0553158: RM-244 SWAP CTR BALTIAN BLACK
PC: 0553159: RM-244 SWAP CTR RUSSIAN RU BLACK
PC: 0553160: RM-244 SWAP CTR RUSSIAN UA BLACK
PC: 0553162: RM-244 SWAP CTR RUSSIAN CIS BLACK
PC: 0553163: RM-244 SWAP CTR BULGARIAN BLACK
PC: 0553164: RM-244 SWAP CTR MOLDOVA/BELARUS BLACK
PC: 0553165: RM-244 SWAP CTR EURO3 Sl BLACK
PC: 0553166: RM-244 SWAP CTR BALKANS SLO/SER BLACK
PC: 0553167: RM-244 SWAP CTR BALKANS Gree/Cyp BLACK
PC: 0553168: RM-244 SWAP CTR ARABIC Latin BLACK
PC: 0553169: RM-244 SWAP CTR ARABIC BLACK
PC: 0553170: RM-244 SWAP CTR Hebrew Israel BLACK
PC: 0553974: RM-244 CTR EURO1 SILVER
PC: 0554326: RM-244 CTR EURO1 FRANCE SILVER
PC: 0554327: RM-244 CTR EURO1 ALPS SILVER
PC: 0554328: RM-244 CTR EURO2 SILVER
PC: 0554329: RM-244 CTR EURO2 Turkey SILVER
PC: 0554330: RM-244 CTR EURO1 South Africa SILVER
PC: 0554357: RM-244 CTR SCANDINAVIA SILVER
PC: 0554358: RM-244 CTR BALTIAN SILVER
PC: 0554359: RM-244 CTR EURO3 Hu/Cze/Slo/Po Sl SILVER
PC: 0554360: RM-244 CTR BALKANS SLO/SER SILVER
PC: 0554361: RM-244 CTR ARABIC Latin SILVER
PC: 0554364: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN RU SILVER
PC: 0554365: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN UA SILVER
PC: 0554366: RM-244 CTR BALKANS Greece/Cypros SILVER
PC: 0554367: RM-244 CTR ARABIC SILVER
PC: 0554368: RM-244 CTR URDU SILVER
PC: 0554369: RM-244 CTR FARSI SILVER
PC: 0554370: RM-244 CTR Hebrew Israel SILVER
PC: 0554769: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN CIS SILVER
PC: 0554770: RM-244 CTR BULGARIAN SILVER
PC: 0554771: RM-244 CTR MOLDOVA/BELARUS SILVER
PC: 0555751: RM-244 CTR EURO 1 MEA Black
PC: 0555752: RM-244 CTR EURO 1 MEA Silver
PC: 0555753: RM-244 CTR EURO1 MEA ROSE
PC: 0555754: RM-244 CTR EURO1 FRANCE ROSE
PC: 0555755: RM-244 CTR EURO1 ALPS ROSE
PC: 0555756: RM-244 CTR EURO2 ROSE
PC: 0555757: RM-244 CTR EURO2 TURKEY ROSE
PC: 0555758: RM-244 CTR EURO1 South Africa ROSE
PC: 0555759: RM-244 CTR SCANDINAVIA ROSE
PC: 0555760: RM-244 CTR BALTIAN ROSE
PC: 0555761: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN-RU ROSE
PC: 0555762: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN-UA ROSE
PC: 0555763: RM-244 CTR RUSSIAN CIS ROSE
PC: 0555764: RM-244 CTR BULGARIAN ROSE
PC: 0555765: RM-244 CTR MOLDOVA/BELARUS ROSE
PC: 0555766: RM-244 CTR EURO3 ROSE
PC: 0555767: RM-244 CTR BALKANS SLO/SER ROSE
PC: 0555768: RM-244 CTR BALKANS GREECE/CYPROS ROSE
PC: 0555769: RM-244 CTR ARABIC Latin ROSE
PC: 0555770: RM-244 CTR ARABIC Arabic ROSE
PC: 0555771: RM-244 CTR URDU ROSE
PC: 0555772: RM-244 CTR FARSI ROSE
PC: 0555773: RM-244 CTR HEBREW ROSE
PC: 0552352: RM-244 CTR APAC1 BLACK
PC: 0552353: RM-244 CTR APAC3 IND/VIET BLACK
PC: 0552354: RM-244 CTR APAC3 PHILIPPINES BLACK
PC: 0552355: RM-244 CTR APAC3 AUSTRALIA BLACK
PC: 0552356: RM-244 CTR APAC3 NZ BLACK
PC: 0552357: RM-244 CTR THAILAND BLACK
PC: 0552358: RM-244 CTR INDONESIA BLACK
PC: 0552359: RM-244 CTR APAC1 ROSE
PC: 0552362: RM-244 CTR APAC3 AUSTRALIA ROSE
PC: 0552363: RM-244 CTR APAC3 NZ ROSE
PC: 0552364: RM-244 CTR APAC3 IND/VIET ROSE
PC: 0552365: RM-244 CTR APAC3 PHILIPPINES ROSE
PC: 0552366: RM-244 CTR THAILAND ROSE
PC: 0552367: RM-244 CTR INDONESIA ROSE
PC: 0552941: Light SWAP Apac General RM-244
PC: 0552942: Light SWAP Philippines RM-244
PC: 0554761: RM-244 CTR APAC1 SILVER
PC: 0554762: RM-244 CTR APAC3 IND/VIET SILVER
PC: 0554763: RM-244 CTR APAC3 PHILIPPINES SILVER
PC: 0554764: RM-244 CTR APAC3 AUSTRALIA SILVER
PC: 0554765: RM-244 CTR APAC3 NZ SILVER
PC: 0554766: RM-244 CTR THAILAND SILVER
PC: 0554768: RM-244 CTR INDONESIA SILVER

and this :-

Upgrading Firmware:-


Step 1
Download b-phreaks Nemesis Service Suit
Step 2
Install Nemesis (Just click next at USB Virtual Drive)
Step 3
Open Nemesis
Step 4
Connect phone to PC via USB cable and choose 'PC Suite' mode
Step 5
Click the little magnifying glass icon (Scan For New Device)
Step 6
Click on the 'Phone Info' Icon
Step 7
Click 'Read'
Step 8
'Enable' Product Code
Step 9
Change Product code and press 'Write'
Step 10
Exit NSS
Step 11
Run NSU
Your done!

NO GUARANTEES BUT WORKED FOR ME !!!!

__________________________________________________ ____________
Hi There,
My friend just bought an E51 in India with product code 0558469.
I do not see this product code in the above list. Does anyone else here have this product code? Thanks....

  #15  
Old 15-09-2008, 05:39 AM
smuppavarapu smuppavarapu is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 15
smuppavarapu is on a distinguished road
My phone also having the same Code:0558469

My Phone E51 is also have the same Product Code:0558469 from India. When I tried for software updation through Nokia PC Suite / Nokia Software Updater, it says the Version: V 100.34.20, Dt.29-9-2007, RM-244 Nokia E51 (231.01) is up to date. Some of our friends are saying the Latest Version is V 200.34.36, Dt.24.04.2008.

Why Nokia Software Updater is not updating to the latest version V200.34.36, Dt.24.04.2008. Can any friend can give information, please

Last edited by smuppavarapu; 15-09-2008 at 05:47 AM.
 

Bookmarks

Tags
codes, e51, nokia, product

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nokia N95 and N95 8GB Product codes [Debranding] stuclark Nokia N95 and N95 8GB 63 02-10-2010 03:49 PM
Nokia N95 Product Codes Supporting ALS (i.e. Line 2) shuurajou Nokia N95 and N95 8GB 9 16-05-2008 11:00 AM
N95 Product Code FAQs and how to change your product code [all debranding] stuclark Nokia N95 and N95 8GB 0 30-11-2007 02:16 PM
E90 Product codes petersonwd Nokia E90 2 07-11-2007 04:08 AM
Thai product codes... steffi Nokia N95 and N95 8GB 0 11-07-2007 02:43 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 PM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Notes || Contact Us || Privacy Policy