All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 05-08-2003, 02:52 PM

Bassey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by J2theIZZO
I think disabling guest posts should be looked at again. :P
Absolutely. You're never going to stop determined a@@holes but, thankfully, most a@@holes are stupendously lazy and looking for an easy thrill. The more effort they have to go to in order to annoy someone the less likely they are to do it!

You look like you want to go away, But I know you’re gonna stay. For although your heart is in L.A, Your head is in my fridge. There’s flowers in your hair, they're not real their made of silk. There’s a note in your mouth, to remind me to get milk.

Wot Italian? from Boothby Graffoe

Old 05-08-2003, 02:54 PM
Administrator

J2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud of
Guest posting is now disabled in the P800 forum.

Old 05-08-2003, 03:04 PM

nk8 is on a distinguished road
i was just about to comment that i have recently noticed a high volume of guest posters posting absolute unhelpful posts and i thought that if i was to bring up disabling guest posting, i would have commented that if creators of applications have the time to develop apps and games, then surely a 1 minutes process shouldn't be that hard should it?

www.haroboy.boltblue.com

Old 05-08-2003, 09:18 PM
Administrator

J2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud of
Nothing against guest posts personally, it's just a shame that a few w****ers have to spoil it.

Well......

Old 05-08-2003, 10:16 PM

sidneylopsides is on a distinguished road
I've only just read this thread properly, i downloaded the beta right at the start so have only just read all this about it!
I have just one question, does anyone else have much better video playback fullscreen with the cam app rather than the defualt player? Didnt see it mentioned
Alcatel Easy DB, Sony J70, Ericsson T68i, Pogo, SE P800, Motorola V70, and now SE T610!

Old 06-08-2003, 12:08 AM
Super Moderator

GhostDog will become famous soon enough
Its not mentioned here but i've been following a discussion on the same subject on My-Symbian.Couple of users mentioned that fullscreen playback with the camcorder app is a _LOT_ better then with the default app.

Please don't PM me with something that belongs in the forums.Search first,then ask.

Old 06-08-2003, 07:04 AM

Accela is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Haha.. But that also means I've to login every time when I'm outside.. which could be a hassle especially some computers seems to have problems login in. :(

Old 06-08-2003, 07:06 PM

steed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Nothing against guest posts personally, it's just a shame that a few w****ers have to spoil it.

Well......
ok here is somthing J2theIZZO will be really happy to know ....
i have tested the CamcoderV1.0Beta1 and my advice is this dont get it dont look for it i think some one is trying a verry stupid joke becose the app whit in 120 minutes ur battery is on empty from full and this is when u dont use the phone (on standby ) if u use it then is 30 min and the batt is gone empty so forget this CamcoderV1.0Beta u will not be happy whit it for now just wait for the real version dont be like me ops: ops:
Ads

Old 06-08-2003, 08:53 PM

nk8 is on a distinguished road
nice one, i always use a progamme which closes another one, which i recommend the whole world to do

www.haroboy.boltblue.com

Old 07-08-2003, 12:09 AM
Super Moderator

GhostDog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nk8
nice one, i always use a progamme which closes another one, which i recommend the whole world to do
Most Definitely!And Steed,like nk8 said,after you used it,close the app,its not the apps fault your battery was drained,its your own fault.

Please don't PM me with something that belongs in the forums.Search first,then ask.

Old 07-08-2003, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steed
Quote:

Well......
i have tested the CamcoderV1.0Beta1 and my advice is this dont get it dont look for it i think some one is trying a verry stupid joke becose the app whit in 120 minutes ur battery is on empty from full and this is when u dont use the phone (on standby ) if u use it then is 30 min and the batt is gone empty so forget this CamcoderV1.0Beta u will not be happy whit it for now just wait for the real version dont be like me ops: ops:
I wan't having a dig at you in that post....don't care who uses the program, who doesn't....just so long as they keep it away from AAS i'm happy

Old 07-08-2003, 08:13 PM

oceanboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by steed
Quote:

Well......
Yeah, i tried that beta. My battery drained up SUPER ULTRA FAST! I uninstalled it and it works ok again! Hehe...so, save it, nothing special, you may want to try it but I dont think you wanna keep it in your phone.

Old 07-08-2003, 08:20 PM

sidneylopsides is on a distinguished road
Does have better full screen playback, with ssound on 3gp. To save your battery just exit the program and dont just switch
Alcatel Easy DB, Sony J70, Ericsson T68i, Pogo, SE P800, Motorola V70, and now SE T610!

Old 08-08-2003, 07:19 AM

steed is on a distinguished road
To save your battery just exit the program and dont just switch[/quote]

NOPE did not work i did close the CamcoderP800_1_0_Beta
and yes the battery is goin empty ..... :cry:
well here is somthing we can do from CamcoderP800_1_0_Beta1 to VampiroP800_Suck_batt_dry_delta
<---- there is no vampiro in the Emoticons so be happy whit this ...

steed
i feel like somthing is stuck on my a@@ ... oh is just that warning ....
:roll:

Old 08-08-2003, 07:57 AM

Yoeppie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This is really a shame helped loads a ppl with a quick answer without having to log in from my work sad sad sad ohh well :(