All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 04-02-2002, 12:05 AM

apcaw is on a distinguished road
Greetings!
Congrats for a very informative site. Love it.
I just wanna make a follow up if there are any programs like a Graohic Point coming up soon. I loved the program when I was using the 9110. If there are any software developers who could come up with something like Graphic...please. [img]/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Thanks.

Old 04-02-2002, 01:21 AM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for your comments. The answer to your question is that there may be a program coming. The relavent details are on this page

<!-- BBCode auto-link start -->http//www.allabouter6.com/communicator/software/details/mstyle.php<!-- BBCode auto-link end -->

PsiNT <!-- BBCode auto-link start -->www.psiloc.com<!-- BBCode auto-link end --> have announced Extended Messaging recently, and this may do it in the future but doesn't now (and hasn't been announced on this site because I can't find any information on ti depsite an e-mail to them).

Rafe

Old 05-02-2002, 11:53 PM

apcaw is on a distinguished road
Great!
I can't wait for it. By the way, I forgot to mention that I recommended your site to some of friends, nd they loved it as well. Keep up the great updates.
Thank you so much. More power.

Old 06-02-2002, 12:30 AM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
No problem, glad I was able to help [img]/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

and thanks for recommending your firends to the site - it make me feel all nice when people are nice about the site!

Rafe

Old 06-02-2002, 12:30 AM
Founder / Chief

No problem, glad I was able to help [img]/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

and thanks for recommending your firends to the site - it make me feel all nice when people are nice about the site!

Rafe