All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 14-09-2007, 01:26 PM

Matt.C is on a distinguished road
few questions/nags of the z8

Ive had mine for about a month now and have finally gotten used to it.

Couple of things ive noticed/questions...

The iTap text method seems on the whole quite good to me, however have any of you experianced it not saving/remembering certain words? I know if you manually type them in it should remember them, but ive manually typed in '2nite' 100s of times now and it will never remember it when using iTap. This is the same of other words aswell.

Also when typing a text out and pressing the '2' key, it defaults time after time to the number 2 rather than 'a' which is quite annoying. Is there any way of changing this or is this just one the bugs in the program?

Another thing ive noticed is that i cant seem to find the total number of messages in the inbox or the sent items. If i click to delete them all is says deleting X number of texts, but i cant seem to find this information unless i actuall click to start deleting.

Maybe the last point is just because im used to Nokias which details thig kind of information very well, maybe Motorolla just arent quite as user friendly..who knows?

Anyone experianced the same kind of issues on theirs, or anything similar?
Ads

Old 19-09-2007, 07:58 AM

Matt.C is on a distinguished road
Well mine has pissed me off too much now, called o2 who said i could exchange it. Will be reverting to Nokia i think, so much easier to use.