All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 12-06-2005, 12:50 PM

craigsinger is on a distinguished road
Phone Won't send text messages

hi,
i have had my phone since february but this month it has all of a sudden stopped sending messages when i try sending them it sends it to the outbox saying "resend at (time)" after it has tried resending i get the message, "general memory full, close some applications and try again" even though i have nothing else running and there is plenty of space on the phone and memory is fine. i have had it sent for repair and when i got it back it still doesnt work :( , i have gold insurance but for some reason o2 wont give me another phone :( they said i have to send it off 3 TIMES before i can get a new one! but they still chrarging me £25 a month for 500 texts that i cant send and insurance that means naff all! any help? or had similar problem? or got tips? please write back
Ads

Old 12-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
You might want to try a phone reset (a pain I know but can sort such problems).

Old 12-06-2005, 08:31 PM

craigsinger is on a distinguished road
how do i carry out a phone reset?

Old 09-10-2005, 08:15 PM
christina

o2 are a pack of f***ers, ive had a few bad experiences with them, my advice to you is to cancel your contract with them and not to give them a nother penny, why shold you pay for a service that your not even recieving? as for the fone, go straight to the supplyer of the fone (e.g nokia) and get it changed for a model that actually works. if its an actual o2 fone, tell 02 your taken ur business else where if they dont fix it NOW!!! lol! good'luk