All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 02-12-2010, 12:04 AM

klikklak is on a distinguished road
HD game recommendations

Hi all, first post here.

I've been playing Galaxy on Fire and Hero of Sparta mostly and I'm looking for game recommendations for the N8/S^3 devices. From those two games you can guess my preferences, ie. 'proper' games, not monopoly. I did play Angry Birds lite through, even if I'm not much of a puzzle fan.

So, does anyone know of upcoming releases? Ovigaming is regrettably silent, with only s60v5 releases shown. I'd particularly like a good strategy game and maybe an good adventure game.

I might go ahead and buy Angry Birds, but as for other games, I'm not so sure. How good is Armageddon Squadron for example? NFS:Shift seems nice, but again, I'm not much in to racing. It's a nice game since it's for free though.

For retro fun, I'm looking forward to Summeli releasing his emu's for S^3 and to see if Zeemote works with the N8. Has anyone tried the Zeemote yet?
Ads

Old 09-12-2010, 05:09 PM

sachinthomas is on a distinguished road
i would definitly recomend nfs shift. which definitely proves right that the best thing in life are free. even apsalt is not better than shift. angry birds also seems to be a good game. if you get the full version do post it here.