All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 18-05-2011, 02:27 PM

Emy12 is on a distinguished road
Nokia 95 8gb lost data

Hi everyone,

In fact data is in regard with an app (Total Recall, purchased). I lost my password and reinstall the app over it (first i did a backup by Ovi Suite).
I followed the advice regarding the software instalation. On support section it is saying that :

I forget my application password:

"You will need to reinstall the application. Your clips will stay intact, but you will need to access them via a 3rd party file manager"

I did it so but reinstalling i lost everything. I did a backup by Ovi Suite. I restore it and the Total recoll is back to trial mode, no data.

I am so frustrated. I had so much important info on it! There is any way to recover it?

Before i reinstalled it, i used Y-browse soft and I saved all the files from Total Recall software (see the image attached).

If i put them in the Total Recall app it will come up all lost data? I do not know how to put the files back. There is any software to install it on PC and browse the app. on the phone?
There is anything that ca be done?
Or, there is any program i can browse all the data phone? By USB i can not even see the Total Recall application.

Any advise is much appreciated.
Ads