All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 10-02-2011, 07:18 PM

skivandal is on a distinguished road
Forced Update

Have a tesco N8 product code 059C951.

Needed a distraction form the work i was meant to be doing so decided to try and force the update on to my N8.

Downloaded Pheonix and went through teh following guide http://www.nokiausers.net/forum/noki...heres-how.html

Bricked it first time. Was not using the correct Pheonix version, then unbricked it once i used the right version and now have a tesco 059C951 with 013.016 working just great. Ovi store is there but wants to update it self to a 2.00.10025 and is failing to that, but that seems pretty normal flaky Ovi store behavior then anything more sinister.

Old 20-02-2011, 01:53 AM

rannyz is on a distinguished road
Any news about a real Change of Product Code?
Anybody found a way?

Old 22-02-2011, 04:06 PM

rannyz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteYasinc View Post
I simply passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that
That is good. Any analysis on that matter is welcomed.
Keep us posted if there are any news.
Thanks,

Old 25-02-2011, 07:56 AM

jimjboposford is on a distinguished road
I've not tried to use this process, but so far my Orange N8 seems to be getting updates as soon as they are announced, in the UK. This unit seems to be the least Orangified I've had since my old 9500.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:52 PM

clive6630 is on a distinguished road
I can also confirm that flashing with pheonix/navifirm works and also that it indeed does not change the product code.

Old 18-04-2011, 03:11 PM

qucuqum is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Help

Guys how can change E7 product code ?
Nemesis , JAF and Pheonix didnt work !
Any other program to change or any one did ?

Old 19-04-2011, 12:28 AM

seki is on a distinguished road
Beer As already discussed in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by qucuqum View Post
Guys how can change E7 product code ?
Nemesis , JAF and Pheonix didnt work !
Any other program to change or any one did ?
.. you won't change the product code .. just use phoenix to install a different firmware onto your device.

by using Navifirm you can find and download the files required for the region/language of your choice (if available)
I just checked and the E7 is listed though no PR2.0 files are available as yet.

It is a relatively straight forward process to use phoenix to upload the new firmware - in my experience its best not to have other devices plugged in to your USB ports while doing it.

Good Luck!

Old 19-04-2011, 03:48 PM

qucuqum is on a distinguished road

I dont want to instll TR firmware becouse next time when upgrade my mobile that time it will turn to again english lang, you know it chech just product code for new firmware ...
Just ı want to change my product code to TR lang but ı cant find any program :S if you know one sol please share
Many thanks...
sory my Eng if ı did mistake

Old 16-05-2011, 12:00 PM

warmth is on a distinguished road
Is there any way to install a new language without changing my product code? I wanna add italian!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], Nokia Lumia 820 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.
Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | Nokia-news.com & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Old 21-02-2012, 12:56 AM

seki is on a distinguished road
Beer yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmth View Post
Is there any way to install a new language without changing my product code? I wanna add italian!
you'll need Navifirm and Phoenix .. it won't change your product code .. just install Italian (a european firmware with Italian in the language set)

I checked on Navifirm its euro1 ..

Good Luck!
Ads

Old 01-09-2012, 02:04 PM

usher123 is on a distinguished road
Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and Iím impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part

Old 05-09-2012, 01:59 AM

phoneparts is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seki View Post
.. you won't change the product code .. just use phoenix to install a different firmware onto your device.

by using Navifirm you can find and download the files required for the region/language of your choice (if available)
I just checked and the E7 is listed though no PR2.0 files are available as yet.

It is a relatively straight forward process to use phoenix to upload the new firmware - in my experience its best not to have other devices plugged in to your USB ports while doing it.

Good Luck!
I agree with these idea, should use phenix to upload the new firmware

Old 25-02-2013, 03:49 AM
Banned

RTGDJF is on a distinguished road
Very thank you for your information, look forward to your update again!

Old 06-06-2013, 03:25 AM

nclysqocz is on a distinguished road
Waterproof And A Bit Of Money For Your Luncheon Stop Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

All about cycling shirts cheap jerseys wholesale

You'll find when you purchase your road bike jersey, that it fits longer at the back, to hold the weather out as you curve forward across the bars.

There's a whole load of fabrics to pick from and they all carry out a slightly contrasting job, yet one aspect they all aim to accomplish is to wick moisture away from the body.Which one performs this action the best is up for consideration.

Wool cycling shirts are back in favor, as is all things with a retro feel and the sizable advantage of wool is the truth that the top stays fresher for longer, meaning fewer washes which can be a difficulty when laundering particular wool fabrics.You can at times get 10 rides in before they require suitably washing, merely hang them after wearing and they're good to go once more. Cheap Jerseys On Sale

Nevertheless, the sort of knit is developing all the time and you could now find wool cycling shirts that can be machine washed, then tumble dryed on a cool temperature.

Most jerseys come with 1/2 or full zip for fresh air and cool down effect and nearly all have 3 elasticated opening pockets on the back.This is the most comfortable position to carry extras and additionally it allows you access to anything you require without getting off your bike.You may store your mobile in here, eats to keep you fueled up, route directions, waterproof and a bit of money for your luncheon stop.

That should fill you in on a few hopefully useful bits of info on cycling shirts, now it's down to you to find one that expresses your personality to the full and really makes you stand out next time you're out with a number of riders.