All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 08-03-2005, 01:16 AM
oliverkazaam41

if u use the soft format will it delete the phone OS? I would like to do this because I am having problem with my text messages. It always says that resend at (time). Will this solve the problem? or do you know of any solution to the problem?? Thanks in advance I reaally need help.

Old 08-03-2005, 08:18 AM

N/A is on a distinguished road
The OS is in Flash ROM (Read-Only Memory). Formatting the phone will have no impact on it.

For your text message sending problem I'd first check that the message center number is correct for your operator (and that the setting to use sender's message center is off, for replies).

Old 24-03-2005, 03:33 PM

ankeet_101 is on a distinguished road
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by numeric
Ok, ok ... but my site is no warez Site!!
On my site are only links to sites that may have warez as a content!

Alls Codes that I know for 6600

*#06# Serial Number/IMEI indicates

*#0000# SW version (e.g. V3.42.1, 16-10-03, NHL-10)

*#2820# Bluetooth (BT) device address

xx# Directory quick access (xx = storage location and afterwards lozenge e.g. 24 #)

On/Off key -short pressing for menu for switching between profiles

Menu key - Long pressing for "task manager" - switching between active programs (with "C" key programs can be terminated.)

Menu quick access - Over in the menu e.g. to point 3.1 arrive simply 31 enter (if the third symbol a file is opened is for these and then in it started the first Programm/Icon).

No Autostart - When switching the phone on up to the pin inquiry press the whole time the "ABC" key (pen) - this is to ignore the autoinitialization programs (and the MMC programs) - "safeboot".

12345 ... is according to be the standard Nokia nokia-securitycode.

0000 ... is according to be standard PIN2 at Vodafone (germany)

----------------------------------------

Caution - starting from here the codes are "dangerous"
*#7370925538#
*#Res0Wallet#
... is to delete the code around the "wallet"
Input like normal telephone number (not in wallet code inquiry windows).
NOTE! Afterwards the "wallet" is empty, can again be put on however with new code.

*#7780# - Reset to original settings
NOTE! Afterwards various "attitudes" are away - among other things these:
Points of entrance (Provider dependent points of entrance and attitudes)
Bluetooth attitudes
Favorite
Allocation of the two keys (beside Navi keys) in the main menue
Profiles are "neglected" (as with distribution) - still there however new bell tones, etc. are...
SMS/MMS/E Mail attitudes
Logos and spielstaende (allegedly) also deleted...
Programs, calendars and contacts, etc. not changed...

*#7370# - Soft format - resets all the telefone Memory (like Formatting a disk :-)
NOTE! Battery should be full up to at least 75%, do not accomplish during the procedure under any circumstances ! The procedure takes some minutes (approx. 3-4)

Green, * 3 - Hard format: If the Mobile (only telephone memory) formats, puts back the attitudes (see * to # 7780 #) and implements a RESET.
NOTE! Battery should be full up to at least 75%, do not accomplish during the procedure under any circumstances ! The procedure takes some minutes (approx. 3-4)

Proceeding: Equipment switch off, keep "green key" (take off) at the same time pressed, "*" and to "3" key and switch the equipment on (the keys thereby keep further pressed)... to "Formatting" on the display appears...

Sorry for the bad english - but I have done this with a translation programm ...
thnaks 4 d codecs

Old 08-04-2005, 09:42 PM

An9eLh3aRt is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodoru
is there any posibility to find out the lock code, and the wallet code, cose i bought a 6600 with all accessories but without a user guide. is there a legal program that does that ? pleaaaase

Hello, Lovey.

You can go to Nokia site and you can download the user guide there or google....I would recommend GOOGLE.. it's the best.

Old 29-09-2005, 08:30 AM
rhaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by wugui
can i have the register code for spy call?
ghjhjj

Old 03-10-2005, 03:24 AM

6620Nokia is on a distinguished road
Passcode trouble

I just bought a Nokia6620 and I was tryin to connect Blue tooth with my gf's treo650 and it asked her for my fones passcode to connect which I dont know about!!!How do i find my PASSCODE?Is there any such thing as a default or any way of finding out my PASSCODE??Will appreciate ur reply!!Thnx

Old 03-10-2005, 03:46 AM

N/A is on a distinguished road
The Bluetooth passcode is any series of numbers you want to pick. You just have to enter the same numbers on both devices to complete the pairing process. This is also explained in the phone's User's Guide (and presumably also in the Tero's).

Old 03-10-2005, 03:59 AM

6620Nokia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A
The Bluetooth passcode is any series of numbers you want to pick. You just have to enter the same numbers on both devices to complete the pairing process. This is also explained in the phone's User's Guide (and presumably also in the Tero's).

Thnx for the reply dude!!My next question is wut passcode do i use to connect my bluetooth head piece with my fone!!Its not connecting

Old 03-10-2005, 03:51 PM

5thdimension is on a distinguished road
Is there any method of formatting besides the code of 7370 and 3 keys method?
Besides, what's the difference between hard format and soft format?
Thanks for the answer in advance.

Old 29-11-2005, 08:04 AM

iamhere is on a distinguished road
thanxxx for the info
Ads

Old 29-11-2005, 12:31 PM

muralikrishna is on a distinguished road
Query

Hi All,

i'm new to symbian c++, can u pls tell me how 2 create a .dll file? im using symbian v7.0.

and i've 2 develop a client-server communication project and wat i've 2 do 4 dat?

Thanks n Regards,
Murali Krishna.

Old 18-12-2005, 10:53 PM

fighto is on a distinguished road
guys i need help..i just join symbian today..n when i download new softwares..im not really sure wat to open it with...any idea?? and are there any camera softwares for nokia 6620? my friend has 6600 n he has this camera zoom fx thingy or sumthin lyk that on this phone n he has awesome games..i got nun lol so a lil help would be really appreaciated..thnx :-)

Old 22-02-2006, 08:01 AM

mdfersandes is on a distinguished road
Help I Have Troubles With Watchermain Thread Application Nokia 6600

WHAT IS IT ? EVERY TIME I POWER ON AN ADVICE APPEARS THAT WATCHERMAIN THREAD APP IS CLOSED, HOW CAN I FIX MY PHONE? THANKS

Old 22-02-2006, 08:10 AM

I Have Troubles With My Nokia 6600 An Advice Of Watcher Main Thread App Closed Appears Every Time I Power On It, Then This Advice Appears Easch 20 30 Secs, My Battery Is Wasting A Lot And Its Almost Impossible To Work With My Pphone Or Play Or Whatever

Old 22-02-2006, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdfersandes
I Have Troubles With My Nokia 6600 An Advice Of Watcher Main Thread App Closed Appears Every Time I Power On It, Then This Advice Appears Easch 20 30 Secs, My Battery Is Wasting A Lot And Its Almost Impossible To Work With My Pphone Or Play Or Whatever