All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 02-04-2009, 06:58 PM

shirishkanitkar is on a distinguished road
Phone Handset HELP!!!! - Blank screen in E62

The phone works just fine but all of a sudden the screen went blank. This I noticed when I set it up for charging. The screen lit up and then ever since the display has gone. It lights up on a keystroke and when powering off and powering on. But beyond that there is no display, not even the Nokia logo or the hand shake during the boot up. But the phone seems to be working just fine. Am able to receive calls, messages and through the Nokia PC-Suite even sync with my PC. I even sent messages through the PC-Suite. I even tried the hard reset key combination of E61 but does not seem to do any good. Is it a HW problem? I hope this can be fixed.

I was also trying to access two folders from "My Folders" in the Messages. The PC-Suite shows access to only the standards boxes of Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items. Any ideas on how to access those folders I created in "My Folders"
Ads

Old 24-05-2011, 04:11 AM

Jupz83 is on a distinguished road
I also hav the same problm. Its lights up in a keystroke...anyone can help? thanks in advance