All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

  #271  
Old 18-12-2003, 05:34 AM
loko__loko loko__loko is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15
loko__loko is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: 128mb Stick Duo

Quote:
Originally posted by kiyota
i just bought a 128mb mem duo last week. i wasn't really planning to buy another one but i grabbed it anyway coz the price is very cheap, only P2000! lucky me!
P2,000 for a duo? where did u buy it? it's too cheap.

  #272  
Old 18-12-2003, 03:12 PM
kiyota's Avatar
kiyota kiyota is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 322
kiyota is on a distinguished road
i got it from an aquaintance who needed quick cash
__________________
Mobile History: 3210 > 3310 > 8210 > 6510 > 7650 > p800 > p910 > w800i > N93 > N82

  #273  
Old 28-12-2003, 05:34 AM
sad_p900_user
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
i have the p900 camera bug!! are there any SE p900 Service Centers who can help me? people from other treads say that SE will change the camera or phone for free...

  #274  
Old 01-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Muzikfreakah Muzikfreakah is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,304
Muzikfreakah is on a distinguished road
I assure, when you get all the aps you like, one 128mb will be lacking.. I have two now and Im still itching for one more..
First stick- Apps, Ringtones, a few mp3s.. some trailers
Second Stick- MP3
Third Stick- A movie or movies or episodes of my favourite shows :-)
__________________
Never put off to tomorrow what we can do today.

  #275  
Old 01-04-2004, 06:49 PM
kimog
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
musta?

hello,
may alam b kyo kung saan mkkbli ng housing ng p8? ung gray sana, and how much?
thnx
kim

  #276  
Old 14-04-2004, 04:27 PM
aries1dcrn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
p800 grey housing

3,400 sa se cyberzone sm north edsa complete including keypad bezel

  #277  
Old 16-04-2004, 01:40 AM
firechief firechief is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2
firechief is on a distinguished road
san ba makakakuha ng mga free utilities for P800...sayang kasi yung fone ko kung nde ma-maximize yung gamit...

  #278  
Old 05-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Unregistered231
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
You can find lots of P800 accessories in Glorietta near the Ayala Museum that you couldn't find in Greenhills. Mas mahal nga lang.

  #279  
Old 25-02-2005, 03:51 AM
p800se p800se is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17
p800se is on a distinguished road
Reviving this thread.

How much are memory stick duos today? From 64 to 128mb.

  #280  
Old 01-03-2005, 07:14 PM
cerebral's Avatar
cerebral cerebral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 12
cerebral is on a distinguished road
I got a 128MB from Gold Crest, Glorietta for 3,500
My Girl got a 128MB from Greenhills for 2,500

Both brand new. A second hand from greenhills cost 2,000

I got a 256 pro duo for 3, 200.


I've got 2 32mbs; 1 128mb and 1 256mb.
256mb => filled with MP3
128 => filled with music videos, short soccer clips, and some def comedy jam episodes
the 32mbs are for applications, games, and general storage

My next ambition is a 512 but costing around 5,200 I've got to wait a bit.

  #281  
Old 02-03-2005, 02:37 AM
p800se p800se is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17
p800se is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerebral
I got a 128MB from Gold Crest, Glorietta for 3,500
My Girl got a 128MB from Greenhills for 2,500

Both brand new. A second hand from greenhills cost 2,000

I got a 256 pro duo for 3, 200.


I've got 2 32mbs; 1 128mb and 1 256mb.
256mb => filled with MP3
128 => filled with music videos, short soccer clips, and some def comedy jam episodes
the 32mbs are for applications, games, and general storage

My next ambition is a 512 but costing around 5,200 I've got to wait a bit.
Thanks cerebral. 2,5K is the cheapest 128mb so far. I see you like mp3s. why not try ogg format? You get the same mp3 sound quality at half the size. Imagine how many songs you'll be able to cram up in a 256mb stick.
Speaking of mp3s, I'm looking for a stereo headset. Can't find one. Anybody out there willing to sell theirs? Email me at coroller111@yahoo.com.
Ads

  #282  
Old 03-03-2005, 07:07 AM
cerebral's Avatar
cerebral cerebral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 12
cerebral is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by p800se
Thanks cerebral. 2,5K is the cheapest 128mb so far. I see you like mp3s. why not try ogg format? You get the same mp3 sound quality at half the size. Imagine how many songs you'll be able to cram up in a 256mb stick.
Speaking of mp3s, I'm looking for a stereo headset. Can't find one. Anybody out there willing to sell theirs? Email me at coroller111@yahoo.com.

Im yet to try it but I think I will. my MP3's are compressed to lower qualities - 56 bits as opposed to the regular 128/192 bits. The resultant mp3's are between 1-2mbs. Say I go for the ogg format, would I retain the 128/192 bitrate but still get the file size down to 2mb or there abouts?
__________________

  #283  
Old 03-03-2005, 07:44 AM
The Party Boy's Avatar
The Party Boy The Party Boy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,122
The Party Boy is on a distinguished road
i got my 128mb for 2,200 only...

fellas may alam ba kyo magandang site ng themes for p900

  #284  
Old 03-03-2005, 09:33 PM
cerebral's Avatar
cerebral cerebral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 12
cerebral is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Party Boy
i got my 128mb for 2,200 only...

fellas may alam ba kyo magandang site ng themes for p900
Bayad o "Libre"?
__________________

  #285  
Old 04-03-2005, 07:24 PM
The Party Boy's Avatar
The Party Boy The Party Boy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,122
The Party Boy is on a distinguished road
pano ung bayad??

cerebral: bro do you make themes??
 

Bookmarks

Tags
p800, philippines, users

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09 PM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Notes || Contact Us || Privacy Policy