All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 10-01-2010, 01:09 PM

darwin25275 is on a distinguished road
Updated nokia 5800 asking for memory card password

Team - Good day to all and happy new year, I need your fruitful help for after updating my unit to v20. it is asking for memory card password. Do anyone from here knows how to crack it. I've tried 65000 and other numbers i 've read in this forum but to no avail. pls help me as per nokia care i need to format memorycard but i have a lot of stuff , important stuffs i need to recover first prior format. Kinly give some help. A million thanks to all. also for your time reading my post. Mine is Black version.
Ads

Old 24-01-2010, 02:21 AM

karto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by darwin25275 View Post
Team - Good day to all and happy new year, I need your fruitful help for after updating my unit to v20. it is asking for memory card password. Do anyone from here knows how to crack it. I've tried 65000 and other numbers i 've read in this forum but to no avail. pls help me as per nokia care i need to format memorycard but i have a lot of stuff , important stuffs i need to recover first prior format. Kinly give some help. A million thanks to all. also for your time reading my post. Mine is Black version.
I have read the factory pin for the memory is 1234 (maybe also 12345 or 123456) I don t know exactly the counts of numbers but one of these 3 number series should work.
Hope i am right and haven t mixed up with the bluethooth confirmation pin.

- Karto -

Old 28-02-2010, 04:27 PM

maxplay is on a distinguished road
Nokia 5800 and flash based website

Hello and thanks for all the good work which you have done in the forum

I purchased a Nokia 5800 yesterday and it is working great but I have one problem:
Flash based websites are not displayed - I only see for example a Flash9 logo.
It was mentioned in this forum that flash sites works with the standard browser. I can watch YouTube videos so it seems that the flash player is working ok.
I have downloaded the Opera 5 (Beta 2) browser and although it is working better and displays more information, it still does not display flash based websites.

If you want you can take a look at "www.handballaction.com" - the landing page is hmtl but just click on one of the flags to see what I mean.

I asked a friend to try these pages with his iPhone 3G and he also could not see the content.

Does anybody have any suggestions or is it just not possible to see such websites on mobile phones.

Or maybe there are better mobile phones of the very latest generation which do display Flash based sites - If so, any information about these mobile phones would be great.

Cheers and please keep up the good work.

Maxplay

Old 11-12-2012, 03:19 AM

gedboy is on a distinguished road
Ok. I've just see these tutorial. That's very informative