All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 13-12-2006, 06:36 PM

Cash is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunarea
Well done Cash. I think we all have bought a programe or game we thought would be useful and then we found out it was rubbish (not all programs come with a trial version so you're forced to buy it. It happened to me a few times that something i bought proved to be under my expectations. Any chance of getting my money back? Hell no! Anyway, of the hundreds of pirated versions of programs i installed just out of curiosity, or thinking it would be something useful, maybe i use less then 10, the rest i have uninstalled after a few days or weeks. Should i have paid for all that rubbish? I don't think so. On the other hand, i did pay for some programs i liked after trying them and thinking i would use them more than once or twice.
If I also get progs and games that are pirated and I do find the progs good and worth the money, and do what they actually say they do then i also pay.

But I have also, like you tried progs that are either crap or dont work or dont actually do what they say, and parting with my hard earned cash to buy this type of crap would not make me very happy.

As always its a 2 way system .. both sides have their minus and plus points .

Damn .. I made another post about this ...

But thanks for the support.....