All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 13-01-2004, 11:16 AM
EIAT

Cannot access call forwarding options!

I have tried to get to where I can change my call forwarding options in the phone but I cannot find where to do this.

In the HELP it says there is an icon in the TOOLS to access call forwarding features but on my phone there is no forwarding tools.

Please help!
Ads

Old 14-01-2004, 03:44 PM

swing is on a distinguished road
Re: Cannot access call forwarding options!

Quote:
Originally posted by EIAT
I have tried to get to where I can change my call forwarding options in the phone but I cannot find where to do this.

In the HELP it says there is an icon in the TOOLS to access call forwarding features but on my phone there is no forwarding tools.
Select Menu, then select the Tools folder, and there should be a Call Divert application within there. This will allow you to configure what to do with voice, fax and data calls when busy / no reply or even divert all calls.

If you don't have the Call Divert application, it's possible the menu item is removed by your network provider.

Old 14-01-2004, 04:35 PM

gadget is on a distinguished road
yes on tmobile they remove the call divert option on my 3650 and 7650 but i have mates on vodafone where it is still there . one way to get round this is to goto tools settings phone stanby mode and then change either your left or right selection key to call divert. hope this helps

gadget
This is my mobile. There are many like it but this one is mine. My mobile is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my mobile as i must master my life. Without me my mobile is useless. Without my mobile im useless.