All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 13-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
AAS Insight 90 - Maemo, N97 lens, cost of devices

In All About Symbian Insight 90 (AAS Podcast 152), Rafe and Steve briefly touch on the Maemo Summit before moving on to a discussion of the relative roles of Maemo and Symbian and the importance of the cost of devices. Steve gives us a run down on the N97 camera lens 'scratch' issue and how too get things fixed. There's also answer to a number of user questions. You can listen to AAS Insight 90 here or, if you wish to subscribe, here's the RSS feed.

Read on in the full article.

Old 13-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Administrator

slitchfield is on a distinguished road
Apologies for the slightly misleading info on the N97 faults - a day later I visited my local Nokia Care Point and wrote this: http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/...Centre_low.php - which is much more accurate!!

Old 13-10-2009, 09:26 PM

garbleart is on a distinguished road
Still got my Psion Siena, can't bear to part with it. I bought it in 1996 and used it for several years before the keyboard started to get somewhat unreliable. It was my first proper gadget! I haven't used a paper diary since buying it. I recently scraped off the strange vinyl like coating that Psion insisted on covering it with. I went on to Buy Psion Series 3c and then Psion 5mx. Ah nostalgia. I agree that it is a big beastie nowadays.
Ads