All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 26-05-2004, 11:18 PM
MrBigRed

[quote=Ed_209]out of this world (u) doesn't work.

Out of This World is the American version of "Another World"..
Try and find "Another World" it does work on the emulator...

Old 27-05-2004, 02:33 AM
HGJ

Talking HEY Job

HEY Job JUST CONFIGURE UR KEYS...THEN U CAN JUMP AND RUN AT THE SAME TIME....THIS IS GREAT..WELL DONE!
Ads

Old 27-05-2004, 03:58 AM
azlee

Altered beast does work on my ngage and it runs smoothly too....

Old 27-05-2004, 06:56 AM
Khund

Smile RPG Games

1st, many thanks to all people working on that amazing emulator !!

I have noticed that most of the RPG games run (All Phantasy stars, Land Stalker, Crusafer of Centy, etc...). One small thing however: when having to dialog with people in the game, the text can't be read if it needs to scroll (text longuer than 3 rows): the background image comes in front of the text. Has someone experienced the same ? (Got a N7650). Can it be easily fixed ?

Old 27-05-2004, 07:01 AM
Khund

Looking at the incredible speed of the Cyclone engine (thanks Dave !), it makes me wonder if it would be possible to have an Amiga emulator based on it + some UAE code. Having a amiga 500 on my s60 is my ultimate dream :-)

Old 27-05-2004, 11:53 AM
fdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khund
Looking at the incredible speed of the Cyclone engine (thanks Dave !), it makes me wonder if it would be possible to have an Amiga emulator based on it + some UAE code. Having a amiga 500 on my s60 is my ultimate dream :-)

Probably yeah - Cyclone might need to get a bit more accurate to emulate a computer, but it's heading that way

Old 27-05-2004, 11:55 AM
fdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khund
1st, many thanks to all people working on that amazing emulator !!

I have noticed that most of the RPG games run (All Phantasy stars, Land Stalker, Crusafer of Centy, etc...). One small thing however: when having to dialog with people in the game, the text can't be read if it needs to scroll (text longuer than 3 rows): the background image comes in front of the text. Has someone experienced the same ? (Got a N7650). Can it be easily fixed ?
Ah - sounds suspiciously like a VRam copy, which I haven't done yet

Old 28-05-2004, 08:10 AM
AzleeHensem

Genius!!

I have to say that the people/s involved in the creation and advancement of the Picodrive are sheer genius/es!!!! And by having this software free to everybody is a pure unselfish act. You guys have really made my day when i first played genesis on my ngage and the advancement you guys have are fantastic!! I just want to say all your time and effort put in this wonderful software is truly appreciated and in this world where money revolves around everything,your kind gesture of not selling this software has truly touch my heart. I'm a security guard and my job is as boring as hell. Your Picodrive has truly been a saviour as it has been entertaining me to no end in my dead end job. Keep up the good work you guys!!! I hope and pray that God bless you for your goodwill and commitment. I know i may sound over but what I say comes straight from my heart. From the bottom of my heart guys, Thank you very,very much.....

Old 29-05-2004, 06:12 PM
overrider

Thumbs up

hey i was jus wondering is there a release date yet for like the final version of picodrive? im nearly entirely happy with it, i think its jus a wee bit too fast! and it needs sound, then im a happ y kid!

Old 30-05-2004, 04:13 AM
MrBigRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrider
hey i was jus wondering is there a release date yet for like the final version of picodrive? im nearly entirely happy with it, i think its jus a wee bit too fast! and it needs sound, then im a happ y kid!
I'm sure it would be released very soon if he was making money for all this work!! He is working as fast as he can. And there have been more updates for this emu within the time frame than I have ever seen with any other emu... So "Happy Kid" send him some money and i'm sure he will get right to work on that sound for ya

Idiot..

Old 30-05-2004, 05:50 AM
KoRnt0ny

i was just wondering if there was any thought about adding 6 button support (as in abcxyz)as games like mortal kombat3 need this to get the full range of moves

anyway just a thought and its prolly already in there and i havent spotted how to do it yet

Old 30-05-2004, 12:59 PM
overrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigRed
I'm sure it would be released very soon if he was making money for all this work!! He is working as fast as he can. And there have been more updates for this emu within the time frame than I have ever seen with any other emu... So "Happy Kid" send him some money and i'm sure he will get right to work on that sound for ya

Idiot..
u fu cking nob i was only asking, but yea wen the Final comes out i'd gladly paid 4 it. what the fu-ck u on about paying him to work on it? we dont pay 4 that we pay 4 the end product, fu ckin LITTLE wa nker

Old 30-05-2004, 02:19 PM

Kyuro is on a distinguished road
swearing just makes you look like a 7 year old. control yourself. But anywho has anyone else had issues getting past the first level of Sonic 3D on a 6600? It just locks up for me on what looks to be a map screen, not sure.

Old 30-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

GhostDog will become famous soon enough
Sorry Kyuro,not playing Sonic 3D yet.BTW:6 Button support is not on the top of the To-Do list.I'm updating the first thread again,with the latest version of PicoDrive.One of the changes is support for 32 column mode - bo black border is Street Fighter.

Please don't PM me with something that belongs in the forums.Search first,then ask.

Old 30-05-2004, 06:09 PM
konttori

vram

Fdave:
You have attributed some compatibility errors to the vram copy not being implemented in the cyclone core. Is that on the pipeline, so should we be expecting an update on that issue in the near future?