All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

  #1  
Old 08-10-2006, 09:21 AM
kingrob's Avatar
kingrob kingrob is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Centurion, South Africa
Posts: 281
kingrob is on a distinguished road
Question The N95 with touchscreen = ultimate SE P-series phone!

I have found the ultimate design for the 'P1000'.

I guess it will never ever surface, but if SonyEriccson takes everything the Nokia N95 has & add a touch screen + stylus & jog-dial, I think you'll have the ultimate phone ever produced by man.

Call it the SE P1000 and I will put my order in.

*Sigh*
__________________
''Remember you're unique - like everybody else.''

  #2  
Old 20-10-2006, 09:29 PM
jah's Avatar
jah jah is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 423
jah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrob
I have found the ultimate design for the 'P1000'.

I guess it will never ever surface, but if SonyEriccson takes everything the Nokia N95 has & add a touch screen + stylus & jog-dial, I think you'll have the ultimate phone ever produced by man.

Call it the SE P1000 and I will put my order in.

*Sigh*
You'll also need, a keyboard, predictive text and that magical Sony design

  #3  
Old 28-10-2006, 08:36 AM
kingrob's Avatar
kingrob kingrob is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Centurion, South Africa
Posts: 281
kingrob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jah
You'll also need, a keyboard, predictive text and that magical Sony design
No, I don't want a keyboard - I write on my screen, much quicker. The keyboard on the P910's flip was only to get a Blackberry licence.

You're talking about the magical Sony design, but I think the P990 must be one of the ugliest phones I've ever seen?
__________________
''Remember you're unique - like everybody else.''

  #4  
Old 29-10-2006, 12:31 PM
jah's Avatar
jah jah is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 423
jah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrob
No, I don't want a keyboard - I write on my screen, much quicker. The keyboard on the P910's flip was only to get a Blackberry licence.

You're talking about the magical Sony design, but I think the P990 must be one of the ugliest phones I've ever seen?
You can't write on the screen of the N95! That's the point. Taste is a personal thing. Let's wait until Q2 of 2007 once SE have ramped-up the production of their UIQ3 devices and it will be interesting to compare sales of the P990 and P910.

  #5  
Old 29-10-2006, 09:04 PM
kingrob's Avatar
kingrob kingrob is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Centurion, South Africa
Posts: 281
kingrob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jah
You can't write on the screen of the N95! That's the point. Taste is a personal thing. Let's wait until Q2 of 2007 once SE have ramped-up the production of their UIQ3 devices and it will be interesting to compare sales of the P990 and P910.
Have a good look at the heading of my thread.

I said the N95 + touchscreen.... hello?

*I still think you're a SE employee trying to 'put out the fires' about this phone...
__________________
''Remember you're unique - like everybody else.''

  #6  
Old 30-10-2006, 12:34 PM
jah's Avatar
jah jah is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 423
jah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrob
Have a good look at the heading of my thread.

I said the N95 + touchscreen.... hello?

*I still think you're a SE employee trying to 'put out the fires' about this phone...


Boy you have no idea! I gave SE & UIQ staff hell at the London Smartphone show!
Ads
 

Bookmarks

Tags
n95, phone, pseries, touchscreen, ultimate

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deaths Ultimate 6600 Guide If You Wanted To Know It, Ive Answred It death_entry Nokia 6600 and 6620 27 09-07-2004 07:12 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Notes || Contact Us || Privacy Policy