All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

  #1  
Old 19-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Mazenimad Mazenimad is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 15
Mazenimad is on a distinguished road
Red face UNSIGNED APPS!!! am in pain ppl....

hey evyone jst got my n95 this week....evything worked GREAT....gps..camera...nd i even updated the FW nd didnt chnge daa product code...nd NO bugs were found, the ones which were discussed in other threads!!!!!! nyway am pretty happy wid da phone
BUT....
i have a problem signing up apps specially ROUTE 66....i know the procedure...but the problem is dat when i go to symbiansigned nd request my .cer file.....it says
"Your request has failed. Reason:
Your are not enabled to request DevCerts. Please contact the system administrator."

wt* is dat??? seriously its drivin me nuts..... can nyone help me out here????

the other problem is with the route 66 maps..i.e IF i got it installed lool....i was lookin from where can i get maps for the middle east AND northern AFRICA.....

ny help wld be appreciated

  #2  
Old 19-07-2007, 11:48 AM
mr g's Avatar
mr g mr g is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: East London
Posts: 263
mr g is on a distinguished road
I've heard the symbiansigned site is down at the moment.

  #3  
Old 21-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Mazenimad Mazenimad is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 15
Mazenimad is on a distinguished road
WOHHHOO....i managed to sign it nd installed and evything i even upgraded my NOKIA maps app.... i think it was because symbiansigned was down like mr g said.....cldnt b ny happier....but still cldnt find nyplace to download the maps for route66 :(.....plssss someone helpp

  #4  
Old 21-07-2007, 11:55 AM
cah1982 cah1982 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 105
cah1982 is on a distinguished road
ppl online need to learn to use google me thinks

  #5  
Old 21-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Mazenimad Mazenimad is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 15
Mazenimad is on a distinguished road
i think u cant offer me help or jst say u dont no whre to.....or even bttr dont post......i kindly asked for instructions to download maps....not aware of the file extensions for dat it was really hard gettin it off google....ive been tryin all day.......so if u can pls jst help

  #6  
Old 21-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Mazenimad Mazenimad is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 15
Mazenimad is on a distinguished road
or maybe u can give me a search string or smthn???

  #7  
Old 21-07-2007, 03:43 PM
robgreb robgreb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: London
Posts: 133
robgreb is on a distinguished road
Can we help you find pirated software? No.
Can we help you use cracked versions of applications? No.

If you don't understand why, read the rules of the forum.

And your keyboard appears to be broken. Perhaps that's why your Google searches are fruitless.

Before anyone posts a "get off your high horse" reply, stop and think. Part of the appeal of an S60 smartphone is the availability of third-party software. If piracy makes this market unprofitable, third-party developers will move on.

  #8  
Old 21-07-2007, 04:28 PM
maki43 maki43 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 13
maki43 is on a distinguished road
Please please PLEASE learn how to type proper english. Why make your writing so hard to read?

Also you shouldn't really be asking how to pirate software on a board where the rules state you can't.

Just had to say the same as robgreb as this guy annoyed me
Ads

  #9  
Old 21-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Mazenimad Mazenimad is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 15
Mazenimad is on a distinguished road
STUFF it both of you......and as i reckoned.... why would i wear off my fingers for ignorant, non-helping, arragant peeps like you??? so i overlooked some of the unnessasary key strokes....so what??

i hope you did stuff it and its not my keyboard its the horse you're riding on........i think its too high for someone like you!!!!!

and maki43 try saying something of your own.......

  #10  
Old 22-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Paul N95 Paul N95 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 33
Paul N95 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazenimad View Post
or maybe u can give me a search string or smthn???
This one might be what you are after

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...+english&meta=

  #11  
Old 15-08-2007, 12:20 PM
BlueDwarf BlueDwarf is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 15
BlueDwarf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul N95 View Post
This one might be what you are after

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...nglish&met a=........



HA HA HA....that's real funny....

Last edited by BlueDwarf; 01-09-2007 at 05:55 AM.

  #12  
Old 15-08-2007, 01:50 PM
henklbr's Avatar
henklbr henklbr is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 133
henklbr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazenimad View Post
STUFF it both of you......and as i reckoned.... why would i wear off my fingers for ignorant, non-helping, arragant peeps like you??? so i overlooked some of the unnessasary key strokes....so what??

i hope you did stuff it and its not my keyboard its the horse you're riding on........i think its too high for someone like you!!!!!

and maki43 try saying something of your own.......
People in this forum are helping you, BUT NOT FOR CRACKED SOFTWARE

This forum could be closed for that if they are doing that!

UNDERSTAND that, and don't be so selfish!!!

Try: http://www.66.com
__________________
Nokia N95-1 (02.01) - SanDisk microSDHC 16GB
V 21.0.016 / 14-02-08 / RM-159
Nokia Maps v2.0 wk45 b03, Europe
Route 66 Mobile v8.0.16821 (16818), Western Europe Q3-08 (v2.211) / Eastern Europe Q3-08 (v1.210)

  #13  
Old 17-08-2007, 07:52 AM
asprin0001 asprin0001 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4
asprin0001 is on a distinguished road
i have 66 maps but need route 66 signing any help?

  #14  
Old 18-08-2007, 07:01 AM
henklbr's Avatar
henklbr henklbr is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 133
henklbr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by asprin0001 View Post
i have 66 maps but need route 66 signing any help?
Don't you read the posts before, before asking ???
__________________
Nokia N95-1 (02.01) - SanDisk microSDHC 16GB
V 21.0.016 / 14-02-08 / RM-159
Nokia Maps v2.0 wk45 b03, Europe
Route 66 Mobile v8.0.16821 (16818), Western Europe Q3-08 (v2.211) / Eastern Europe Q3-08 (v1.210)

  #15  
Old 18-08-2007, 03:31 PM
greg123 greg123 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 23
greg123 is on a distinguished road
What do you mean by 'evyone nd jst nyway wid da wt* daa'?

I for one would appreciate you writing in english! I think I understand your problem and I do not know of an answer at present - though I haven't read all of this thread yet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazenimad View Post
hey evyone jst got my n95 this week....evything worked GREAT....gps..camera...nd i even updated the FW nd didnt chnge daa product code...nd NO bugs were found, the ones which were discussed in other threads!!!!!! nyway am pretty happy wid da phone
BUT....
i have a problem signing up apps specially ROUTE 66....i know the procedure...but the problem is dat when i go to symbiansigned nd request my .cer file.....it says
"Your request has failed. Reason:
Your are not enabled to request DevCerts. Please contact the system administrator."

wt* is dat??? seriously its drivin me nuts..... can nyone help me out here????

the other problem is with the route 66 maps..i.e IF i got it installed lool....i was lookin from where can i get maps for the middle east AND northern AFRICA.....

ny help wld be appreciated
 

Bookmarks

Tags
apps, pain, ppl, unsigned

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TUTORIAL: INSTALLING GAMES AND APPS ON SD CARD FOR A92x fone crzy Motorola A920, A925, A1000, Benq P30 and P31 and Arima U300 9 24-02-2005 11:02 PM
removing java apps. (collaz horoscope) java jazz Nokia 6600 and 6620 2 20-02-2005 06:19 AM
*Project to replace 3rd Party apps icons* da22a Nokia N-Gage and N-Gage QD 1 14-11-2004 08:41 PM
Comment: I scream, you scream, we all scream for software! SwitchBlade Links of Interest 35 23-09-2002 11:20 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 AM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Notes || Contact Us || Privacy Policy