All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 02-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Administrator

slitchfield is on a distinguished road
S60 and Password Maker

David Gilson tackles that age old problem of how to manage web passwords using your desktop and smartphone - and he ends up at a solution that most readers won't even have heard of. It's also a solution that doesn't actually store your passwords anywhere at all, making it device-independent and utterly secure from hacking, in the case of theft or loss.

Read on in the full article.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

supergenpass

Also there is http://supergenpass.com/ (which also does have mobile version).

Old 02-06-2010, 12:49 PM

Ammar_Dento is on a distinguished road
Used to store my Passwords using Handy Safe and i think its great but very expensive. I can use the Desktop client in all Windows PCs i have and synchronize it to any Symbian phone i have.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Use a long master password

David Gilson proposes a reasonable way to secure your passwords if stored on a phone. But there is an even easier way:

Use a long (15+ characters) master password, easy for you to remember, that is composed primarily of keys that you can easily press on your phone. Several of the best password managers have ways their passwords can be accessed via Symbian phones, including LastPass, RoboForm, and KeePass. Not everyone realizes that mathematically, a 15 character password composed of 15 lowercase letters is far stronger than an 8 character password that contains a mixture of lower case, upper case, number and symbol characters.

I think the average person would find it much easier to just use one password management service for all of their devices rather then do something separate and a little complicated on their phone.

For anyone considering getting a password manager, I discuss the three password managers I mentioned above, here:

http://www.filterjoe.com/2010/05/14/...sword-manager/

And I discuss the general topic of how to manage passwords in general, here:

http://www.filterjoe.com/2010/05/14/...e-average-joe/

Joe G.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:47 PM

smithshn is on a distinguished road
It is an interesting article which mention in your links. It is helpful to the old age problem of how to manage web passwords using your desktop and smartphone. And second best feature is that it is not stored into the computer therefore, there is no any problem creation from the hackers. I am really appreciated about it.

Old 18-06-2010, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

mov converter for mac

MOV Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac OS X users which can convert various video and audio formats to MOV with just a few clicks, including avi, flv, 3gp, mp4, mpg, 3gp, mov, m4v, ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts, tp, mkv, mod, asf, mp3, mka, wav, wma, mp2, jpg, bmp, ect.
In addition, you can customize watermark at will, such as set image watermark, text watermark, ect.
Category:
AVI to MOV Converter for Mac
FLV to MOV Converter for Mac
DIVX to MOV Converter for Mac
DVD to MOV Converter for Mac
MP4 to MOV Converter for Mac
M4V to VOB Converter for Mac
MPG to MOV Converter for Mac
WMV to MOV Converter for Mac
VOB to MOV Converter for Mac