All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 27-01-2005, 09:25 AM

francesca_kikay is on a distinguished road
help please.. with system error

i formatted my nokia 3650 phone and the MMC because i used to get this system error thing everytime i click on anything on my phone.. i cant do messages coz th abc key is miising so when i type anything only numbers appear insted of letters so i decided to format both the phone memory and the MMC and it worked. after 2 days, i again got the same problem writing message, coz the abc thing on the upper right side doest appear. so i decided to format gain my phone memory with the code *#7370# coz i cant get into the settings-phone settings, it says, app closed.. the phone restated. but i cant get into the menus. it says, system error.. is it because i didnt format my MMC too? please help me... what will i do now?

Old 29-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Apocalypso

OK,

Try this:

1 Open phone and takeout MMC
2 Hold down pencil key
3 Startup phone (still hold down pencil key)
4 U phone will start in safe mode..

* if phone dosent start u need to go with phone to service center on reflashing or to anybody which have DCT4 flashing equipment (Prodigy, Neelix, etc) simple flashing will solve your problem.

OS7/8 phones have solution for this in three key bootup format trick but that dont work on OS6 phones..

Get more quides on:
[i]www.symbian-freaks.com[/I
]

Old 29-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Apocalypso

Tipfeler

www.symbian-freak.com

Old 30-01-2005, 11:43 PM

Kamalayan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesca_kikay
i formatted my nokia 3650 phone and the MMC because i used to get this system error thing everytime i click on anything on my phone.. i cant do messages coz th abc key is miising so when i type anything only numbers appear insted of letters so i decided to format both the phone memory and the MMC and it worked. after 2 days, i again got the same problem writing message, coz the abc thing on the upper right side doest appear. so i decided to format gain my phone memory with the code *#7370# coz i cant get into the settings-phone settings, it says, app closed.. the phone restated. but i cant get into the menus. it says, system error.. is it because i didnt format my MMC too? please help me... what will i do now?
What programs do you have on your phone? The system error message might be caused by some apps you have installed. If you can identify what programs you have, it would be easier to identify the problem... dba?

Ads