All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

  #1  
Old 16-08-2004, 02:01 PM
jac57 jac57 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: chelmsford
Posts: 244
jac57 is on a distinguished road
sendo is a joke right ?

JUST SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SERVICES AT SENDO THIS MORINING, I ASKED WHEN WILL THE X BE AVAILABLE IN UK, HE WENT AWAY CAME BACK AND SAID, NO IDEA WE HAVE NO RELEASE DATE, I ASKED WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES HAD THE SENDO, HE TOLD ME NONE AS FAR AS HE KNOWS, HAVE I TRIED THE USA, THEIR COMPANY IS A f****** JOKE IF THATS THE ONLY ANSWER THEY CAN COME UP WITH, GOD HELP THE PHONE, NOT VERY GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONS FROM THEM, THEY KNOW PEOPLE WANT THIS PHONE SO WHY CANT THE COMPANY BE HONEST FOR A CHANGE, IM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY, AS I WAS TREATED WITH NO INTEREST AT ALL....

  #2  
Old 16-08-2004, 03:20 PM
jamesbreen jamesbreen is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 13
jamesbreen is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac57
JUST SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SERVICES AT SENDO THIS MORINING, I ASKED WHEN WILL THE X BE AVAILABLE IN UK, HE WENT AWAY CAME BACK AND SAID, NO IDEA WE HAVE NO RELEASE DATE, I ASKED WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES HAD THE SENDO, HE TOLD ME NONE AS FAR AS HE KNOWS, HAVE I TRIED THE USA, THEIR COMPANY IS A f****** JOKE IF THATS THE ONLY ANSWER THEY CAN COME UP WITH, GOD HELP THE PHONE, NOT VERY GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONS FROM THEM, THEY KNOW PEOPLE WANT THIS PHONE SO WHY CANT THE COMPANY BE HONEST FOR A CHANGE, IM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY, AS I WAS TREATED WITH NO INTEREST AT ALL....
i know what you mean jac... it has been quite some time since it was announced and touted for release in the UK.... a few months off a year now in fact....

my T28 literally just died over the w/end so i have to get a new phone now... a serious pity as I've been waiting ever since it was announced 9/10 months ago.

very annoying how long consumers have to wait between announcement and release. With sendo it has been even more annoying as release seemed imminent last December!

A real real shame... I'm very very disappointed particularly when I hear about how many bugs it has...

ahh well time to move on

  #3  
Old 16-08-2004, 08:47 PM
cre8or cre8or is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
cre8or is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi guys i understand how you guys feel, about getting a sendo x i felt the same and now i am waiting for one to arrive eheh ...

you can get one of this babys in italy our france since they are some of the few countrys that have them, they are sim free btw.The phone i think will come out in september in all europe, meanwhile here are some European online shops that have Sendo X for sale:
www.nomatica.com
www.pixmania.com
www.netbytemall.com

You guys can get one in here.

About the know bugs, all new phones have bugs so what we need to do is wait a litle bit for the new firmwares and i think that is a cause of the litle delay.

Now what i really want is to get my hangs in one heheh ))

Keep the posts comming ...



  #4  
Old 17-08-2004, 09:46 AM
SPEEDMAN SPEEDMAN is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 391
SPEEDMAN is on a distinguished road
yes what's the nagging about. You sent me pm's also.
It's quite simple. Order outside uk.
I've done it and i have my X allready a month now.

if you'd rather not buy now, then you can't buy it and can't have it. So what's the problem?

  #5  
Old 17-08-2004, 04:33 PM
jac57 jac57 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: chelmsford
Posts: 244
jac57 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDMAN
yes what's the nagging about. You sent me pm's also.
It's quite simple. Order outside uk.
I've done it and i have my X allready a month now.

if you'd rather not buy now, then you can't buy it and can't have it. So what's the problem?
i was not nagging, more like your not listerning sent pm,s for help, tried orderind outside uk no luck not what know all????

  #6  
Old 17-08-2004, 04:35 PM
jac57 jac57 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: chelmsford
Posts: 244
jac57 is on a distinguished road
see i cant even spell now as you have pissed me off

  #7  
Old 18-08-2004, 02:04 PM
antoine66 antoine66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Pontiac,MI
Posts: 8
antoine66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8or
Hi guys i understand how you guys feel, about getting a sendo x i felt the same and now i am waiting for one to arrive eheh ...

you can get one of this babys in italy our france since they are some of the few countrys that have them, they are sim free btw.The phone i think will come out in september in all europe, meanwhile here are some European online shops that have Sendo X for sale:
www.nomatica.com
www.pixmania.com
www.netbytemall.com

You guys can get one in here.

About the know bugs, all new phones have bugs so what we need to do is wait a litle bit for the new firmwares and i think that is a cause of the litle delay.

Now what i really want is to get my hangs in one heheh ))

Keep the posts comming ...



Any of those companies deliver to the U.S.?

  #8  
Old 18-08-2004, 07:20 PM
SPEEDMAN SPEEDMAN is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 391
SPEEDMAN is on a distinguished road
i know netbytemall delivers to the whole world.

in Belgium buying a phone with a subscription to a provider is illegal .

So here, you always pay the full price for the phones.

Crazy ?
yes we are

  #9  
Old 18-08-2004, 09:12 PM
antoine66 antoine66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Pontiac,MI
Posts: 8
antoine66 is on a distinguished road
Speedman is the X all that its supposed to be or did it fail to live up to all of the expectation?
 

Bookmarks

Tags
joke, sendo

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sendo X Smartphone. langdona Series 60 10 28-03-2005 10:21 AM
Sendo defects from MS to Symbian via Series 60 Rafe Series 60 37 31-07-2004 11:18 PM
Sendo sue Orange over SPV circuit board Rafe Links of Interest 6 07-06-2003 12:26 PM
Sendo liscenses Symbian OS Rafe Symbian OS News 1 22-01-2003 05:35 PM
Sendo on Series 60 KevB Nokia 7650 8 08-11-2002 02:17 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:07 AM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Notes || Contact Us || Privacy Policy