All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 30-05-2008, 09:24 AM

henklbr is on a distinguished road
UPDATE: Windows Live! for Nokia S60 v1.1.9000

DOWNLOAD! Windows Live

All of the Windows Live services are effortlessly downloadable and accessible. See if your Nokia device supports Windows Live features.

Simply install Windows Live using the Download! application on your device and you're ready to connect.

To download and install Windows Live to your device, select the Download! Folder > Mail,IM from the menu on your Nokia Nseries device.

If you do not see WinLive in your Download! Folder, please select Options menu, and Refresh list. WinLive should appear after the list has been updated.

Choose the Windows Live application you would like to install and press the scroll key to begin*.
Select Yes to install your chosen application.
Select Continue to proceed with the installation.
It really is that easy. After the installation is completed, the application opens automatically.

Manual: http://europe.nokia.com/EUROPE_NOKIA...Live_guide.pdf

*Additional system software required to run Windows Live may need to be installed on your device. This will happen as part of the Windows Live installation. You will be prompted to install the additional system software. Please accept all queries.

Please note that the availability of the Windows Live services on the Nseries devices listed may vary depending on your mobile operator.

Sign up today for the free Windows Live services trial. We will notify you 30 days in advance of the monthly charge for using Windows Live services on your device. Data charges from your mobile operator may be incurred for downloading the Windows Live software and using the Windows Live services. Please note in case you have multiple Windows Live accounts, you will need to purchase a 30 day pass for each unique Windows Live login ID/passport account in use on your device.

More info: http://europe.nokia.com/A4487158

NOTE: UN-INSTALL previous version 1st !!!
Route 66 Mobile v8.0.16821 (16818), Western Europe Q3-08 (v2.211) / Eastern Europe Q3-08 (v1.210)

Old 31-05-2008, 03:57 PM

apatkinson is on a distinguished road
im on t-mobile, cant get it the download folder is pretty empty, and yep im on web n walk.

gay or what!

Old 03-08-2008, 06:21 AM

Jer is on a distinguished road
Hmm... just installed this on my new E71 and I can't log in. I get an error message that says:

Sign-In Failure
We were unable to connect Windows Live service.
Please check your access point and network settings and try again.

What I don't get is that I'm using the same access point that I use to browse the internet with and it works just fine. I don't understand what the problem is.
Ads