All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 03-04-2008, 07:22 AM

izah8201 is on a distinguished road
MMC Don't Know whats the Problem on my 3230 Phone!!!

Hello,everyone!lately,ma phone getting crazy these days..and i dont know whats wrong with it..It started when there is a Line,on the screen..i was thinking it was a stratch,but later i fond out it wasnt.there is only one linevat the below of the screen,but it is inside of the phone,which is mean whenever i open my phone,the screen will appear the line..

And moreover..another problem is whenever i charge it,it always low..i am not sure whether the battery is damaged or not..but,for me i tink i need to buy the new of li-ion battery. anyway..it always happened whenever i use to call peoples it will suddenly turned off and but,when i use to listen to mp3,radio or muvee..it never off..even,whenever i sms it turned off..Im really confused cos if the battery is damaged how possible i can watch longer movies but i can't make calls..thats really strange..

I wanna sell this phone off,but i need to repair it myself first before i sell it..moreover,these days..i dont have time to go to shop to repair it..

please..help me out!!!

Thanx...
Ads