All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > News and Comments > UIQ

Old 09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Mac

Has anyone tried synching the M600 with Mac OSX?

Old 11-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Question questions

By the way, there was a rumour, that they're going to make a M600i analogue with WiFi, so that would be a possibility in budget-middle class smartphones.

And I'm comparing telephones and smartphones, looking for replacement of my phone, and requirements are either smartphone, or good organiser/alarm capability, not very big size, and not very pricy, so I'm chosing in between SE M600i (touch screen, compact smartphone, and I like the design - such business and serious feel, but not very convinient to use single-handed) or nokia 6120 (or other nokia smartphones - very typical for nokia, they are all pretty similar), or motorokr z6 (it has superb organiser and 3 different alarms, it has linux OS, and motorola is going to publish SDK at the end of this year, so it's going to be a good smartphone, but i dislike the keyboard).

Old 11-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Stashman

Thumbs down The worst phone I have ever used!

I've had the M600i for about 11 months and it is an awful phone. The menus are badly designed it's hard to find things. Also you have to touch the screen to answer/hang up calls which doesn't always work every well. The web browser works but is pants. Luckily my contract to about end so I'll be getting rid of this piece of junk and getting an Apple iPhone.
Ads

Old 07-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

email folders sync?

Is it true that the m600 cannot sync emails stored in multiple folders in one userprofile on exchange server? so emails cannot be filtered AND synced. has any PDA had this ability? thanks

Old 28-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Keypad Question

I recently bought a M600i but the keypad is QWERTZ and not QWERTY.

Is there a way to have my phone's keypad layout changed from QWERTZ to QWERTY?

Old 18-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

whats gonna replace m600i

hi, i love my m600i like anything. but sadly its out of market now... so anything that can replace it in the sony ericsson family ?? pls no Nokia E series.. it sucks big time.. i need a smart phone without camera.. anyone ??

Old 25-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Web Link

well i have it for few months and its working great...only thing is that it doesnt have wi-fi which is bad...but it has almost everything else that is needed ))
its great and the touchscreen is great 2...but maybe the worst thing about it it that it doesnt have trans-reflective screen surface !!!!! :O so when i use it at the daylight when its shiny outside i have to put my hand over it to make a shadow !!!
but still its great !!!

Old 13-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

M600i

Hello, I am using m600i from quite a while, but i am facing some problems with it.
I have installed some applications in my mobile which shows competible with my phone such as, ebuddy, gtalk, teashark... and few. But the problem i get is the appliaction runs just 1st time after installation n after that while running that application again it doesnt work. It shows some internet error. If there would be internet error then it may not run for even 1 time. Pls. help me on this.
2nd one is though it is 3g it doesnt work fast.

I am from India

Old 08-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down My M600i screen is broken, how do i use keypad shortcuts

My sony ericsson m600i fell down and now its touchscreen cannot function. This makes it hard to use certain features including basic things like deleting messages or saving a new contact. If it is made to use both touchscreen and keypad, how can i use the keypad for this functions?