All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 22-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Administrator

slitchfield is on a distinguished road
Five Digital Chocolate games for free

Five Digital Chocolate games are free for a few days in Nokia's Ovi Store: Tower Bloxx New York, Crazy Penguin Party, Nightclub Fever, Rollercoaster Revolution and Dictator Defense are all free as part of a rolling promotional campaign that Nokia seems to be running with some of its Ovi Store publishers. Grab 'em while you can?

Read on in the full article.

Old 22-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Should have stated which countries this promotion is avaliable... its not avaliable in Singapore...

Old 22-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Angry Not available for india?

Says not available for ur country
Ads

Old 22-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down

agreed - ovi fails again. on vacation in Thailand and was refused download priv. waste of time and another poorly researched nokia suck-up contribution from some ass at aas

Old 22-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
The give away only includes select European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.

Old 22-04-2010, 09:52 AM

malerocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
agreed - ovi fails again. on vacation in Thailand and was refused download priv. waste of time and another poorly researched nokia suck-up contribution from some ass at aas
So you are saying that OVI fails just because some promotion that is been talked about is not available in Thailand...

Old 22-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Tower Bloxx New York is only a demo!

Old 22-04-2010, 10:42 AM

Orgchartpro123 is on a distinguished road
New gaming platform 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slitchfield View Post
Five Digital Chocolate games are free for a few days in Nokia's Ovi Store: Tower Bloxx New York, Crazy Penguin Party, Nightclub Fever, Rollercoaster Revolution and Dictator Defense are all free as part of a rolling promotional campaign that Nokia seems to be running with some of its Ovi Store publishers. Grab 'em while you can?

Hi all,i have been reading a lot about the new gaming platform that nokia is supposed to be launching this year.Now the question is what is this gaming platform?Is it a new nokia n-gage mobile or a software(tried google,got very confused as some say its an additional software to be bundled with the new Nseries while other say its a new 3rd edition phone)?If it is a hardware device i.e a new n-gage phone,i'll be really grateful if somebody give its specs with the reference site.Sorry for posting such a long question

Old 22-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

U.s.

Funny. Apparently not available in the U.S., but it's the Tower Bloxx New York edition. This is one of the reasons I think Nokia struggles a bit in the states. We don't usually get these offers and we still don't have access to Nokia's music store. I guess it helps me to understand how irritating it is when U.S. companies offer things here that aren't available in other countries.

Old 22-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy not working

I am in the UK and can see the games in the store, but when I try to download it just comes up with Download Failed straight way

Old 22-04-2010, 06:53 PM

Captain Jon is on a distinguished road
Wait, so Ovi Store failes because Digital Chocolate didn't give away these games to those outside Europe?

Old 24-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jon View Post
Wait, so Ovi Store failes because Digital Chocolate didn't give away these games to those outside Europe?
First, an apology to the aas writer for the name calling - yes I was in a foul mood but that was just mean and uncalled for - I am sorry.

@ the 2 commentors: yes failed, in fact failed *again*

I read this as being a Nokia promotion, and I think of Nokia and OVI and the experience of using these products as one in the same. And there have been several failures and disappointments over the last few years, some of them really debilitating. Enough so that even such a mild annoyance as not being able to download some free games would cause such an impulsive outburst from me.

Old 26-04-2010, 04:52 PM

miskol is on a distinguished road
Best game on ovi store is game Gears

Best game on ovi store is game Gears

http://store.ovi.com/content/30651