All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 08-07-2007, 11:58 PM

damo666 is on a distinguished road
Wirelessly posted (Opera/8.01 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/3.1.7196/1690; en; U; ssr))

Seems like most people on this mundane forum live in a realm of fiction.For a start, nobody seems to visit(no wonder really), and the individuals that do talk bobbins.The n70 reboot thread below says everything!Anyway, rant over.Don't pay for apps/games and get solid answers to your querys.Visit and register at prodigits.co.uk, register, and get onto the s60 forum and fire away.Also visit s-60.org for plenty of cracked stuff.All prescanned before hosting.Regards.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:37 AM

Hadoud76 is on a distinguished road
I cant find anything on your wonderful websites...In fact I dont have wap on my phone......So if you have to presume those sites have everything, they dont. In fact, while you are doing wonders, why dont you tell me why I cant install .jar . jas on my 6630. In fact, some .sis games aint working anymore.
Please we all need each other here, so if anyone needs to presume they know everything, they want to make sure they're tagged "God". Anyway...I have S60 First edition on my 6630, and .zip, .rar. jar . jas are not working. Can anyone help me?
lock code problem: Updating your firmware is the answer....After you back up your phone memory to PC Suite or the Memory Card ofcourse... dont go looking for generators. Just update the firmware on your phone and the lock code will be set to 12345..then you can change it.

This only applies to Nokia-Symbian phones.
Ads