All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 21-03-2004, 07:27 AM

pauleylad is on a distinguished road
Maybe job, but the X still has an impressive features list.
Paul

Old 21-03-2004, 08:16 PM

nic85 is on a distinguished road
tomorrow i will post some good news about this great phone!

Old 22-03-2004, 11:10 AM

moamoa is on a distinguished road
and the goods news for today is?

.... in uk shops this week... maybe???

Old 22-03-2004, 11:12 AM

DAN55 is on a distinguished road
....or maybe next month more like! :(

Old 22-03-2004, 12:50 PM

nic85 is on a distinguished road
sorry but any news..maybe fiday!

Old 22-03-2004, 05:51 PM

Ismail is on a distinguished road
yeah will wait for fiday(whenever that is)

Old 23-03-2004, 10:30 PM

Rayman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn.....

I've had it with Sendo. How many release dates can be made about the same phone??? There's a definate feeling of deja vu everytime someone thinks they know what the release date will be. I have totally lost faith and interest in this phone ever making it to public release. Anyway, from what's been said about the example on show at CEBIT it is a long way off being ready for public consumption.

My upgrade date is up in April and my money is going elsewhere even if the X does get released before then (unlikely). I'm sure that all buyers of the eventual release will have hours of fun upgrading the buggy software

In the words of Homer Simpson, "So long suckers"

Old 24-03-2004, 08:55 AM

DAN55 is on a distinguished road
true....but atleast they will be able to upgrade it, unlike the buggy 6600!

Old 14-04-2004, 11:27 AM

acid drop is on a distinguished road
Has anyone got any more info on the release date and price of the Sendo X in the UK, especially for use on Virgin mobile. I have always stuck with Senndo and I will persist and get the Sendo X rather than the other smartphones. Of course there are going to be delays with a product so technologically advanced. thumbs up for the sendo x

Old 19-04-2004, 07:29 AM

dragon-tmd is on a distinguished road
Release will be End of Mai in Germany, Beginning of Mai in Spain & Italy, no rumors about UK so far ...

Old 19-04-2004, 07:46 AM

willbrady is on a distinguished road
How many times have we heard that?
Where do you get this information, still nothing on the sendo site?
Celuloco say April27, but again me thinks they just make up a date.
Oh well - heres hoping...

Old 19-04-2004, 03:01 PM

jac57 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by willbrady
How many times have we heard that?
Where do you get this information, still nothing on the sendo site?
Celuloco say April27, but again me thinks they just make up a date.
Oh well - heres hoping...

well i hope that is the date as its my birthday on the 27th what a great present that would be, hope sendo are watching... come on make my birthday

Old 19-04-2004, 06:29 PM

tomnufc is on a distinguished road
I'm sick of waiting to be honest, quite happy with my 6600
Present: Nokia N80
Past: Philips C12, Maxon MN-1, Nokia 5110, Nokia 3210, Panasonic GD52, Nokia 8210, Nokia 3330, Sony Z5, Nokia 8210, Sony J6, Nokia 6510, SonyE T610, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6100, Nokia 6230, Nokia 6230i

Old 22-04-2004, 06:56 AM
Guest I

Cool A great phone, which comes to late.

The following words are a very personal opinion. So don't be offended by them.
I followed this thread since december now. Ever since I found the phone on the internet. Logged in two,three times a day to find out the status of the Sendo. Recommended it to friends as the best value on the market. But today in my search for news about the Sendo I stumbled over the remark "the MOT MPX rocks". Even though i was kind of ignorant to other products since the Sendo fever got a grip on me, I got curious. I knew abot the MPX's 100, 200. But was unaware of the MOT MPX. I know what comes next. Oh no, not a MS phone. Well, probably I have more reasons to hate that system then some of you do. As my work is very much related to the MS Operating System. I chose,choose and will choose a fare share of technology just to avoid MS. On the other hand most of the non-mainstreem technology I chose in the past (like Betamax video, Atari computer etc.), is at the moment stored in my basement as useless dustkeepers.
I still believe it was the better technology in due time. Unfortunatly the mainstream is usually of a different opinion. Maybe some of you will agree that the mainstreem has it's advantages. Most of the cases it's cheaper, easier to maintain (more Information and services are available), and you get a quicker grip on spare parts or additional components. I was looking for a phone with a nice design, lot of functions and up to date features. The Sendo had it,but in two three month it will be definetly outdated. I also like the all in one idea. And with the MPX I will fullfill a small dream of me, and I don't mean the 1,3MP camera with a flash. It is to have a complete and dynamic(TMC) navigation installed on my gadget. Two minus points is the MS operating system and the weight. (180gr.) But the size and the features are just awesome. I have to admit the statement the MPX rocks is really true, at least in my humble opinion. All the best to the people who are still willing to wait for the Sendo X. I am sure I still will be jealous when I see somebody actually using it. But well. Let's see who will get his device first, as the Motorola announcement states that it will be out in the second half of 2004. I am curious. Cheers from a very dissapointed former Sendo X believer.

Old 22-04-2004, 08:04 AM

JaToAc is on a distinguished road
i'm following sendo since the announcement of the sondo z100 which was a phone based on ms smartphone. i pre-oredered it only to see it canceled shortly before release. i'm a loyal believer in ms products (call me what you like) and never had any trouble using ms products, so i have to admit that i not always be happy with decissions made by ms. but i'm a happy user of ppc's (never looked at palm so, but like the sony clie's), that i had a spv (ms smartphone) and now use a xda2 (ppc/pe). i never looked back at nokia since getting my first s/e and i took a big look on the p900 but at the end got the xda2 that i'm more than happy with... i have to admit that i'm thinking of getting a new phone and i'm considering the SendoX or the Mot mpx100. the MotoMPx can't really be compared to either the SendoX nor the mpx100. the MotoMPx is a PPC/PE, more like the xda2 but only clamshell and with a smaller screen. i'm not at all excited of the MotoMPx, but what does that matter and if you compare the SendoX to the new Sagem ms smartphone (what really makes sense) they are nearly the same phones but with different os. and i hope the Sendo makes it to market before the Sagem. but we well see...
Ads