All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > News and Comments > Links of Interest

Old 16-03-2010, 08:21 PM

davecozens is on a distinguished road
Funnily enough, I've been using my old N95 (not 8gb) whilst my wonderful N97 has been back to Nokia again for "repairs".

I still love my n95. It's still awesome. And frankly, after all the GPS/touchscreen/scratchy lens issues I've had with the N97 it's not really a suprise: GPS works. No Touchscreen. Proper lens cover.

Wish I'd never got the N97. Hoping I'll get a proper repair and maybe get a chance to feel better about it...

NEW: Tweet & Share GPS location: Locator

Fed up of Adware on Ovi? See my Freeware, Wallpaper and Accessories sites...

FREE News Widgets for Symbian, UK Traffic, News, Football, Movies and Gadgets/Tech.

More at www.davecozens.com/

Old 16-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Yes not a bad article, although the author could certainly do with brushing up on his english.

Old 17-03-2010, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Nokia's problem

As a very happy n82 user who moved recently to the Nexus one, I've had to compromise on many things, the build quality and camera being the top 2. But then, I willing made the tradeoff, because I realize that my needs have changed and for things like browsing or watching videos or reading ebooks, the future is in large touch screen devices. None of Nokia's current offerings competes well with devices like the Nexus One or the iphone.

Articles like these underline Nokia's problem. If their 3 year phone flagship can effectively best their current offerings, it means that they have made little progress and their best days are probably behind them.
Ads