All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 17-09-2008, 07:06 PM

interista is on a distinguished road
I'm new here and I really need your help about this strange issue

guys, i really need your help... i have nokia n73 music edition and yesterday i downloaded and installed via nokia updater new software update for the first time since i purchased my phone... nokia updater told me that this version down here

04-09-2007

RM-133

is the latest one for my n73me, so i installed it... everything went well but then i discovered very strange problem... i always turn off my phone before i go to sleep so this morning when i turn it on i tried to take some pictures... i opened camera cover and it switched me to main manu, instead of image mode... i tried it again, but with no effect... after some time i discovered that the only way i can switch on main camera is when i go to main menu and first activate that 0.3mpx camera.... and after that i can regulary open image mode in main camera directly after i open the cover.... but when i turn off my phone and turn in on again, i must repeat that process.... why is this happening with this version of software? before this, i had some v.370.xxx and i didn't have any problems.... how can i fix this issue? thx in advance!
Edit/Delete Message
Ads