All About N-Gage - Next Generation Ready

Old 18-03-2010, 09:42 AM

shaane is on a distinguished road
Original N-Gage Backup Help wanted

Ive been trying, unsuccessfully, to back up both my contacts and SMS on my old phone. The contacts im not so fussed by since i can just pen and paper those but its the SMS im really after saving. Ive seen various tutorials and help sites for symbian phones detailing this but i cant seem to get it to work, ive used FExplorer to copy my mail folder onto my card but it doesnt seem to get all of it and im struggling to find a program to convert these files into text. I know this might not be the best place to ask but it cant hurt. So if anyone can give me a breakdown or forward me onto a N-Gage suite that can do this for me then that would be a big help, Thanks.
Ads

Old 19-02-2013, 06:19 AM
Banned

RTGDJF is on a distinguished road
The battery is not as long as possible, no protection circuit of the battery is full of that should stop charging, or battery for heating or overheat impact performance