All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 18-07-2008, 04:07 PM

pawelr is on a distinguished road
M600i brand New, wont power on

Hey Guys.

Have a couple questions, wanting to know if anyone came across a problem like this... i saw a post like this on these forums, but it was from 2006. Figured id start a new one.

I bought a brand new* M600i from a cell phone ebay store. Not bad.

However when i got the phone it took me sometime to get it working, removing the battery a lot. Finally got it on and played around with it. However i set it down for about 2 min, i come back and its black.. no power at all. Wont power on even when plugged to charger.

Figured its the battery, left it plugged in over night.

However since the 5-6 days iv had iv only got it turn on once, by pressing random buttons and removing the battery.
I tried updating the phone with SE update, wont even find a phone connected to the internet, charging it dosent seem to work.. no lights or power.

The Wierd thing is, the phone vibrates "once" everytime i push the power button after attaching the battery.
Im trying to figure out if this is a Firmware, battery or cellphone problem. Should i just give up and return the phone.

P.S. : the company is sending a new charger and battery, ill test it out and let yo know if it works..

Thanks for any help at all.

- Pawel

Last edited by pawelr; 18-07-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Old 22-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Banned

SDK is on a distinguished road
There are a lot of users often when in charge to leave her cell phone, in fact this will be very easy to hurt mobile life, because in charging process, cell phone circuit board will fever, at this time if there is foreign phone, may produce instant return current, the mobile phone internal damage parts
Ads

Old 22-11-2012, 08:15 AM

soham is on a distinguished road
yes, see what the company does otherwise simply return it.

The SUPER HUGE Paychecks In Empower Network Is Simply "Bad Ass"!!!
Click This Photo Link To Watch The Video