All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 21-11-2004, 12:05 PM

tariq_87 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Has nokia stopped making N gage classic

i live in jeddah,saudi arabia and waiting for a long time for collecting money, yesterday i went to buy n gage classic but unfortunately i couldnt find it anywhere, i searched the whole mobile market but couldnt find it.Only N gage QD was available for 900Sr (240$).they say that there is no N gage available at all.i was to much satisfied with n gage classic and really dont want to go for QD or any other mobile.Is n gage classic available in ur area?Or has nokia stopped making it.i really wanted mp3 player ( stereo) , radio. And i couldnt find a proper mobile which has these features, i can get radio in qd but still i should have wap too..but wap is not available in prepaid connections over here..which nokia model should i buy now?? ..i am really confused..please help me.

Old 21-11-2004, 04:31 PM

isf_ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq_87
i live in jeddah,saudi arabia and waiting for a long time for collecting money, yesterday i went to buy n gage classic but unfortunately i couldnt find it anywhere, i searched the whole mobile market but couldnt find it.Only N gage QD was available for 900Sr (240$).they say that there is no N gage available at all.i was to much satisfied with n gage classic and really dont want to go for QD or any other mobile.Is n gage classic available in ur area?Or has nokia stopped making it.i really wanted mp3 player ( stereo) , radio. And i couldnt find a proper mobile which has these features, i can get radio in qd but still i should have wap too..but wap is not available in prepaid connections over here..which nokia model should i buy now?? ..i am really confused..please help me.
yeah same here....even i cant find an ngage classic ,looks like nokia's stopped its production.Anywayz you can try this link here,this guy seems to be selling an ngage,Hope it helps.

http://www.uaemall.com/main.asp?aggr=SubCategory=Nokia^Category=Mobiles,S ubCategory&Sort=Modified&SRT=Name:Name,Price:Price &DEPT=coll&BRAN=ODBC&COLS=1&Rows=30&agsh=step&agop =avg&AGHD=Average+Price+Dhs&LVL=1&NAV=1&OUF=Catego ry=Mobiles&THMC=778968&fd=8&LAYO=Full

he'z put the location as dubai,but u can just ask him if he can deliver it to saudi.

Cheerz.

Old 14-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Mr*G*spot

No, They are still producing them, I just purchase one(new)Nov2004.

Old 24-12-2004, 11:21 AM
jackblack71

Smile ngage clasic

hi guys yeh i wanted a classic as well,but wen i went to the shop the qd was coming to the shop the next day.so i thought stuff it ill buy both.bro they still make classics here in australia nearly every mobile shops got them

Old 24-12-2004, 02:37 PM

Ismail is on a distinguished road
middle east dealers rip u off

u wont find find the original one
only qd:(

Old 24-12-2004, 05:33 PM

Dizz is on a distinguished road
I haven't seen a new classic N gage in awhile, I guess you could always try Ebay.

Old 26-12-2004, 10:59 PM

merther02 is on a distinguished road
Guys, the QD is a pile of shit anyway. The classic rules!!
Ads

Old 27-12-2004, 11:05 PM

t2urtle is on a distinguished road
i read somewhere that they really did stop making orginals. the only way you'll find new ones is if the store had them prior to QD's release and they just kept it. I recall only 1 million or so being sold no too long ago worldwide. And near the middle east the orginals were never release only the QD's but these are all from what i've read. I could be wrong on most parts but i doubt it.

Old 28-12-2004, 04:02 PM
IceNio

Angry this shit is smelly and big

Hey guys!

So...what happened to me - 2 months ago... I wanted to buy N-gage ...here in my city..smoe stores have it...but I don't have the money...so..i started to gather... and so on...on today. not today , 8 days ago i have started to search for N-gage classic...and what do I get... no ,,, no,,.. no ...just "no" , in one store the guy told me that Nokia doesn't make them...i didn't belive him cuz i know that they do...so i continue searchin...and nothing , just found in one store for $262.5 wich is a big number realy...so i can't buy it...what is the price in ur country/city ?

Can somebody buy one for me , and send it to me / Sofia, Bulgaria | Europe /
I have $187.5.

Thank u all. e-mail me to icenio@gmail.com

Old 02-05-2005, 11:04 PM

Adrian DX is on a distinguished road
It's Still Out There..

I actually found a store in town that sold the N-Gage Classic for $33.34 (With no subscription or anything) today, I told some friends, and a friend of mine that allready has a QD bought one... Wich turned out to be the very last one in town. Wich was too bad for my other friend who does not have any kind of N-Gage and has been waiting to get one for a LONG time... So if you're lucky you might find one someday. (And if you do find it cheap dont hesitate to get it )

Old 03-05-2005, 11:03 PM
luxuguy

I've been trying to find a new one from ebay but no hope. Even the used one I have to pay 125$ plus shipping.
Your 35$ deal is amazing ... man ... you'rr lucky ...

Old 06-05-2005, 03:23 PM

Qurck is on a distinguished road
i got my classic by tradeing 3 movies for it

Old 08-06-2005, 04:38 AM
babilakauni

need n-gage

You can't find n-gage classic in your country,that is sooo bad.
In my country that is malaysia,you can find a lot of n-gage classic here.

You can get it second hand or new.

Old 17-09-2005, 07:09 PM

doctorp is on a distinguished road
Smile

ebay is your friend. Loads on there today.

doctorp

Old 16-04-2006, 12:05 AM
stripes_out

Thumbs up

hey first time writing here hope it helps,
well 2 days ago 04/13/06 i bought the Clasic N-Gage on ebay for $140.00 USD total with shipping included from canada to los angeles california!
its brand new comes with everything in box (sd card, handsfree earphones, usb bluetooth cable etc.) and with two games Tony Hack + Fifa 2004, plus its unlocked! so ill just pop in a tmobile PREPAID sim card when it get to me just paying $25 for 3 months i get 150 mins. Sounds good huh? you should look in ebay, usa one its better they auction them for less but i got it by BUY IT NOW
ok lates!