All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 12-12-2006, 11:17 PM

dergal is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Worms - good and cheap

With all the rubbish games on Three (especially the cheap ones) I thought it would be worth mentioning that worms is great ... And multiplayer by passing the phone around! (if anyone knows how to make it multi player via bluetooth or something cool - that would be awesome) ... but in the mean time finally a good fun game!

In fact its the only good game I have managed to buy with my 5 a month free downloads!

Old 13-12-2006, 01:19 AM

Cash is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dergal
With all the rubbish games on Three (especially the cheap ones) I thought it would be worth mentioning that worms is great ... And multiplayer by passing the phone around! (if anyone knows how to make it multi player via bluetooth or something cool - that would be awesome) ... but in the mean time finally a good fun game!

In fact its the only good game I have managed to buy with my 5 a month free downloads!
sounds expensive to me .... i can get virtually ever game and app for free (if you know where to look)...and I also have some great games ...

Old 13-12-2006, 06:10 AM

N/A is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash
i can get virtually ever game and app for free (if you know where to look
If you don't care about laws in most countries, and are comfortable with stealing stuff you're supposed to pay for. Do you also walk away from shops/stores with stuff in your pockets without paying for them?

Old 13-12-2006, 07:04 AM

satello is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A
If you don't care about laws in most countries, and are comfortable with stealing stuff you're supposed to pay for. Do you also walk away from shops/stores with stuff in your pockets without paying for them?
sometimes.... not always

Old 13-12-2006, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satello
sometimes.... not always
LMAOROTFL

Old 13-12-2006, 03:25 PM

satello is on a distinguished road
Quote:
LMAOROTFL
mate, i can do english italian and much of spanish, but not primitive languages

Old 13-12-2006, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A
I didnt say I steal it, I said I get it for free .. there is a difference...

I get into most night clubs for free where I live, its not because I am stealing a ticket, its because I get invited ...

There are ways to get things for free that do not break laws..If you do your reasearch and know where to look then you will find this out ..

Just as a matter of interest .. did you upgrade your firmware in you N80 with pheonix .... I think you know what I am trying to say here ....

Last edited by Cash; 13-12-2006 at 12:11 PM.

Old 13-12-2006, 03:51 PM

N/A is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I didnt say I steal it, I said I get it for free .. there is a difference...

I get into most night clubs for free where I live, its not because I am stealing a ticket, its because I get invited ...

There are ways to get things for free that do not break laws..If you do your reasearch and know where to look then you will find this out ..

Just as a matter of interest .. did you upgrade your firmware in you N80 with pheonix .... I think you know what I am trying to say here ....
If you "get" cracked/pirated software from the Internet, it is still theft/illegal in most countries, if it is commercial software and you're supposed to pay for it. The fact that somebody else put it on the Internet without permission, does not make it any more legal for you to take.

Old 13-12-2006, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A
If you "get" cracked/pirated software from the Internet, it is still theft/illegal in most countries, if it is commercial software and you're supposed to pay for it. The fact that somebody else put it on the Internet without permission, does not make it any more legal for you to take.
It doesnt seem that you understand what I was saying I didnt say cracked or pirated software...

End of discussion ..