All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > General > Non-Symbian Phones

Old 13-10-2007, 09:08 PM

avotmv is on a distinguished road
All YouTube, Google videos and much more on your Smartphone

Your Smartphone now can play all web videos from source like YouTube, Google Videos, Dailymotion and much more.
Avot mV (Beta) is the mobile solution to watch billions of videos from various video sharing
sites.
Search : Finding your favorite video on mobile phone is as easier as desktop PC with Avot mV. It seamlessly searches the video clip you want.
Watch : Avot mV allows you to watch unlimited number of videos with intuitive user interface. Watch what you want!
myFavs : Avot mV helps you organize your favorite videos by creating a myFavs play list of your favorite videos and watch when you want!
vBox: Avot mV allows you to share the video you like with your friends through vBox (no SMS, email) - a simple way to message your buddies.
To download this application directly to your Windows Mobile phone visit avotmv(dot)com with Pocket Internet Explorer inside of your Windows Mobile devices.
To learn about other download methods and to learn more about this application/service for Windows Mobile phones, please visit avotmedia(dot)com
Let's liberate the windows mobile users to allow them watch videos from everywhere including all videos from YouTube, Google videos, Dailymotions and lots more.
At last I would like to add - Avot Media is working on releasing the Avot mV solution for all platform devices. If you're interested in joining the private beta trial, please email us at beta(at)avotmedia(dot)com
Ads

Old 13-10-2007, 09:15 PM

AndyM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by avotmv View Post
To learn about other download methods and to learn more about this application/service for Windows Mobile phones, please visit avotmedia(dot)com
I think you've possibly got the wrong forum for this message.

Quote:
At last I would like to add - Avot Media is working on releasing the Avot mV solution for all platform devices. If you're interested in joining the private beta trial, please email us at beta(at)avotmedia(dot)com
Are you currently working on a version for Symbian? If so, and if you could say which particular release or models, I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers from this forum.