All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 09-06-2012, 03:26 PM

Samarth 619 is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello AAS forum members, from India.

Hi guys,

My name is Samarth, and I'm a keen Symbian user. I work as a college faculty in RJ, India.

Also, I was a moderator at the now-extinct mobilesmania community, and I'm still a moderator at an Indian Bikers community, the Xbhp. Despite my busy schedule, I find time to visit forums.

I'm a music lover also, but again, that reminds me of my N91. These were my mobile sets and the story of their existence with me:

Nokia 6670: Got it in 2005 sometime. Was very durable. My dad uses it now.

Nokia N91: 2006. Marvellous Audio quality. Tried getting its 8 GB version, but damn. Was discontinued after I sold it! Couldn't find a better musicphone than this again in life.

Samsung INNOV8: 2008. 8 MP Cam, Symbian. Was very good mobile, but its camera developed an autofocus problem. Returned to Samsung, got some money back, and used it to purchase the....

Nokia N8: Very good mobile. Perfect Media Allrounder for now, until there was news of Nokia getting another set named the...

Nokia 808: And I'm Planning to get it now...
--

All Symbians, isn't it? I believe Symbian is a Safe and Matured OS, and if the Apps Store gets some more free apps (about 50-100 quality and useful apps) and some changes like some enhancement for displays other than 640x360, then it should gain its lost legacy back.

Its sad to see how the same mobile world that had symbian all the time, has moved on... But "WE" did not?

I'm happy to be here, and wish to be a contributing member. Cheers to all.

Old 22-07-2012, 06:34 AM

isabelwortman is on a distinguished road
I think it is a must here in your forum for me to introduce myself, so here I go.

Hi there fellow members I'm Isabel. You can call me Isa for short. I am your newest member here. I would appreciate a small chat with you all.

When I saw your forum, I am so excited because I thought there is no forum like this but I found your site.

I was hoping to see some new apps for symbian here.

Thank you in advance.
Ads