All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 25-03-2012, 02:03 PM

dagsky is on a distinguished road
Flash Sms

hi all, first let me apologise if i have posted this in the wrong section! I have used this section as i have a 5800. I would like to send a few flash sms and i have googled searched and only seem to come up with old software results. I have downloaded smartsms, text2gsm and a few others. All of these seem to have been created a long time ago and no longer seem to be functioning. The only one i found in ovi store was Flash SMS, however there is no way to change the sender id and half of my trial txts have not been delivered in the UK.

Is there any software that you can recommend, prefer something that is NOT rocket science to use. My preference would be to use a website to do this as its much easier. I only intend on sending a few flash sms and i do not mind paying for such a service. Flash sms is my choice as i dont want the receiver to save the sms.

thanks
Ads