All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 09-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Administrator

slitchfield is on a distinguished road
Evolution series launches with Bold theme

Top theme maker Tehk is branching out into the burgeoning market for 'premium' themes - with the complexity of modern Symbian devices, it's becoming harder and harder to create themes which contain icons and elements for every nook and cranny, and I don't think it's unreasonable for theme makers to charge a small amount for their time and effort. Tehk here introduces the first of a seven part design series, branded 'Evolution', with a variety of versions at various prices, from 1 Euro up to 6 Euros. Read on for a screenshot and some of Tehk's comments.

Read on in the full article.
Ads

Old 09-09-2009, 03:28 PM

Hih is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Very nice and clear theme indeed. Thanks for the info.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:05 AM

Hooksym is on a distinguished road
I love Tehk's themes and have purchased two of them, SHI and my current favorite, Fissure. Really outstanding work and well worth the price, even at current euro conversion rates.

Old 14-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Tehk7

tehk's themes are the ONLY reason right now that I'm still the owner of an E71.

His themes are not only enjoyable, but their clear to read in any light, any day in any environment. They carry the maturity of a business user along with the freedom to express ones self on a business device amongst their peers. We all love variety, but I feel that the precision of Tehk7's themes equality match the quality of the E71's build, design, and system stabilty.

I don't think there are MANY themes I'd pay for ... but for his I definately would and will. Once the E72 debuts, if his themes can be featured with the transitions with his well known quality to fit and finish ... I think all my doubts about the E72 will be washed away. I've NEVER based the quality of themes as part of my purchasing decision on ANY mobile device, but this will, if only slightly, influence my decision on whether or not to purchase the E72.